1 week post op… is this normal? Started by: rhiannon

• Author
    7p
    Menu

Hi girls!

Just had my strapping removed tonight, very swollen still but noticed one nipple is considerably higher than the other!!! is this normal and just one dropping before the other or something I should be worried about? I have attached pics!

thanks in advance. xxxx

rhiannon 7
    7p
    Menu

sorry pics didn’t attach! xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Paige 58
    58p
    Menu

Completely normal hun… Class them as two operations.. They will heal at different rates ? Relax ☺️ Xx

Summa2011 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi Hun I think they look great and as pre poster said I’m sure they are just healing differently’ I hope you don’t mind I’ve added you! I’m booking mine in for September. What cc did you go to? xx

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

Totally normal mine looked weird for weeks lol

rhiannon 7
    7p
    Menu

thanks girls! panic over! ? just a waiting game now can’t wait for them to heal! I had 350cc and 325cc as one breast was slightly smaller! xxx

Sophie 1
    1p
    Menu

I don’t think it’s that much higher, tbh I didn’t even notice it until you pointed it out πŸ™‚ I think it’s a fantastic result, which surgeon did you go with? Did you get moderate or high profile? xxx

Emma 35
    35p
    Menu

Totally normal – looks like going to be amazing when they both drop! I’ve had a BA before and just 9days post op on my 2nd one and also have one nipple higher! Don’t fret! Just make surrey keep sleeping on ur a l and 45degrees elevated to keep them even and will both look same when all healed in few month πŸ™‚

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.