1 week post op pic up Started by: Jodie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies,
    Just put up a pic for one week post op. I had 400 tsx extra full projection overs with me Singh a week ago. Currently wearing 34dd/e
    I am so pleased considering I used to be a tiny 32a/b!
    Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi jodie, do you mind if i add you? šŸ™‚ im having 400 trx overs on the 10th of may from a 32c and would love to see your results. I cant decide whether they will take me to an E or not, everyone seems to be different! Xx

Jodie
    0p
    Menu

Hi hun, of course not – feel free to add šŸ™‚ xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

My bad, we’re already friends haha! You must of changed your profile picture, silly me. Hows everything going with the healing process? Xx

Jodie
    0p
    Menu

Haha don worry I thought that – I have just changed my profile pic too šŸ™‚ healings going well so far (touch wood – dont want to jinx it!) Boobs are perfect! Stomachs stiff but I keep forgetting I’m only a week post op!! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Aw thats good to hear! Just seen your 1 week pic! They look amazing, literally like looking at a different person! You must be so pleased, il be very happy if mine turn out anything like yours, it must feel like such a confidence boost! Xx

Jodie
    0p
    Menu

Ah thanks hun šŸ™‚ I feel sooo much more confident! I will actually take my top off infront of my boyfriend now and the thought of finally being able to wear a bikini on holiday is amazing!! šŸ˜€ xx

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

OMG hun – your body looks fab. Great size boobs and completely flat tum x x x

Jodie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks no0108 I’m so pleased!! Can’t wait until I’m 6 weeks down the line and can’t get back to the gym, I feel so bloated an bleurgh! Sleeping at 45 degree angle is killin my back too!! All worth it though!! šŸ™‚ xxx

Calla
    0p
    Menu

Hey jodie do you mind if i add you? im going for a similar size šŸ™‚ x

Jasmine
    0p
    Menu

Look amazing Hun ! xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Looking good hun! Can’t wait to see what your tummy looks like! I’m still getting boob envy, need mine replacing with some bigger one šŸ˜‰ xx

Menu

Eeekk looking fab jodie šŸ™‚ xx

Jodie
    0p
    Menu

Ahh thank you ladies šŸ™‚ will post pics of my tummy after my post op check tomorrow, hope everything’s going to be ok and the stitches have healed properly!! In love with my new body!! šŸ˜€ Mr Singh is the best!! Xxx

Jodie
    0p
    Menu

@calla no worries hun, will accept you now šŸ™‚ x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.