1 week post op pictures added!!! Started by: Jayde

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girlies. Had my dressings and steri strips removed today! Scars healing well! I’ve uploaded close up piks of my scars and more photos for progress! They feel softer already! Feel free to have a peek! Xx

Susan 2
    2p
    Menu

Looking good, can’t wait till next Monday to see mine xx

Jayde 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m also Still very round! Nurse said it takes up to 6 week for them to drop xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Can’t wait to get my strapping off itching like mad now. Susan is your stitches stinging sometimes? Mine feel like they are stinging every now n agen xx

Jayde 1
    1p
    Menu

@laurac23 my stitches r itching like mad! They really tender aswell feel like there stretching and yeh today when the steristrips got taken off they stung like mad I couldn’t move ha! Trying just to rub them gently to relieve the itching! Xx

Kelbel 3
    3p
    Menu

Take some allergy tablets ladies, they work wonders for stopping the itching xxx

Mel
    0p
    Menu

Jayden I think yours look fab! And I think they have dropped already. Mine are really high and can’t wait for them to drop. I’ ll add photos later when I have worked out how. X

Mel
    0p
    Menu

Jayde *

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

They look really good. What size implants did you have?

Laura
    0p
    Menu

I know Jayde it’s awful I feel like I can’t stretch properly as when I do I can feel them stinging n stretching!! Just hope nowts happened to them when strapping comes off tomorrow we will soon find out lol xx

Jayde 1
    1p
    Menu

Mine felt like that Laura but when dressings got taken off they were absolutley fine healed well nothing’s opened. Think it’s just that feeling!
    And Laura I had 385cc moderate/high profile overs
    And thank you Mel 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.