1 week post op, stretch marks? :( Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Has anybody has a burning sensation in the middle of your boobs? Like a sharp scratchy burn? I think it may be the skin stretching but it feels like the skin might actually rip. I’m in agony :'(

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu

Is it not the nerve endings reconnecting? I get like a 2second electric shock kind of pain in different places on my boobs and the nurse said its just the nerves coming back together x

Eevie 35
    35p
    Menu

I had burning in between mine during the first few weeks, it’s nerve pain I think and also due to the skin stretching. It will pass lovely mine did, I am nearly 12 weeks post op xx

Rael 20
    20p
    Menu

I had a burning sensation throughout my one week post op, it goes away after a week.

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Thanks Ladies
    I had a look where the burn/sting was and it and OMG it looks like my boob is sinking in :,( :,( could this be early rippling? I’m booked in for my one week check up tomorrow xxx

Julie 40
    40p
    Menu

Rachael how did the check up go? do you have rippling or has it all settled now? x

Kate 56
    56p
    Menu

Yes, also wanted to know whether this had settled! Hope it has x

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@juliem @kateh
    Hi Ladies
    I’ve not been on here for a while. It went really well she said it was due to the swelling and stretching and would settle down on its own, I’m nearly 3 weeks post op now and they are alot softer and it doesn’t seem as visable now but I can still feel a dent. I’m happy with them they look nice but one is still bigger than the other so I’m just hoping for the ‘drop & fluff’ to see what im left with xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Try again xx

Kate 56
    56p
    Menu

Oh wow, they look amazing!!! Glad it’s settled xxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Oh wow they look brilliant Hun xxx

Julie 40
    40p
    Menu

they look amazing hun. Glad they are settling well for you. keep me updated on how you get on. enjoy your new boobies 🙂 xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.