1 Week Post Opp Started by: Angel

• Author
    13p
    Menu

Hi ladies I’m 1WPO
    I went back to work today for the first time (desk job), and I’ve started to get this odd pain, the area around my left implant feels like I’ve pulled a muscle, barely touching my skin is causing pain. My right is similar but the pain in the right is non existent compared to the left
    Has anyone else experienced this? It’s starting to worry me a bit now x

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Angel did you have unders or overs. Which ever placement you had a week is still early to be back at work, although I know many do go back this soon. you have had a big surgery and it will take 6 weeks for your body to heal. A protective capsule has yet to form around your implant, so you have to me extremley careful not to knock them, or stretch too far and you have got to try and keep your breasts still (no jiggling) Make sure you are wearing a very supportive bra and be careful on your journey to and from work as well as when you are actually in work it’s self.
    Any concerns at all just call or email your nurse, thats what she is there for. I had overs and I found the first two weeks were the toughest and there were loads of different pains and issues. It’s probably nothing, but please treat them like bone china ie they are very delicate so be very protective of them.
    hopefully they will settle and you will be feeling much better in the next week or so. Good luck and keep us posted about your journey xx

Stefanie 9
    9p
    Menu

Defo agree with that, I’m only 2 weeks post op but I haven’t gone back to work for exactly this reason. On days where I’ve done more I feel more pain the next day, Nothing serious but you can just tell.
    It’s easy to do more when you feel like you’re getting better but it’s such a massive operation it 6 weeks to heal.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.