1 week post opp storie and pics x Started by: Stacey

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies

A week ago today I was on my way up from recovery after having my BA from a 32A to 450 overs. I can’t believe how fast this last week has gone just wanted to share my experience with you as this forum really helped me in the run up and after my op. on the day of my op I had my friend drive me to Preston hospital the staff were lovely and so friendly I was a nervous wreck and they couldn’t of been nicer talking to me calming me down. Before I new it I was in my gown with my stocking on and my paper nickers wait to go down.. A few different doctors come in and asked me questions signed a form them mr traynor came in lovely man, if you have chosen him ! Excellent choice really knows how to relax you .. He drew me up then sed he’d be back in 40 mins .. Nurse came and got me off I went I felt like I blinked and I was coming round it was so fast .. 3hrs later after tea and toast I was dressed and on my way home I took my V pillow for the drive home in the car if was god send ! And I’ve slept on it every night even of a day when I’m sat up I use it it really helps.. Every day I’ve had a bath and on day 4 I was even leaving over the bath and washing my own hair .. Stopped painkillers on day 4 to as didn’t feel I needed them .. All in all I have had an amazing experience and would go though it all again if I had to.

My must have list :-
    Macom bra … Lived in this bra all week it’s so comfortable
    V pillow … Helps with sleeping and car journeys
    Mags and munchies … For the hospital if you can take your mind off read a mag on way home you’ll be hungry
    Sanex zero bath wash … Perfect for wash time
    Flannels … I found these nicer to wash with than wipes
    Roll on deodorant … So much nicer to use when your send are stiff
    Peppermint tea … Had a cup a day and it helped with digestion and wind
    Bio oil … This is great I used this before my op and after (not near scars for 6 weeks) really works

Hope this helps someone and good luck with your new boobies 😀 Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Stacey. Thanks for your post 🙂 The list of must have’s is so helpful. I have my surgeon consultation on the 22nd of Feb & will be looking to book my surgery for April/May time. What surgeon did you have? Are you OK to drive & do most things as normal? I’m scared of just ending up laying in bed in pain aha x

Tanya
    0p
    Menu

Can I add you Stacey to see pics please? Lovin the must have list! Really big help

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Fab story Stacey I’m wot mr traynor next week at Preston can’t wait! Had the pain not been bad then? X

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Add away girls .. The pain really isn’t bad at all for the first 3 days I literally had my pain killers ever 4 hrs right through the night my mum set her alarm and gave me them and I didn’t feel and pain just discomfort .. I’m off work till Friday but I feel like I could go back today if I had to .. As for driving it’s just the seat belt that you’d have to be carefully with but as for my arms they are totally fine and pain free xx

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Looking fab Stacey! X

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Whitney are you excited ? X

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

I’m meeting Traynor this week – Cant wait!!

Do you mind if I add you Stacey? xxx

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

No at all Sophie .. He’s lovely good luck
    With your appointment xx

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Ye excited hope it goes quick! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Do you mind if I add you Hun?
    Still haven’t seen much MYA work although I’m looking at Dr Singh.

Good to hear of a speedy recovery! Congrats

Xxx

Menu

Hi Stacey x can I add you please? Xx

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Added you both thanks for msg first xx

natasha
    0p
    Menu

Hi Stacy I send u a friend request a couple of weeks ago, lease could u add me. I’m booked in for my ba the 8tg of April same dr same hospital would be nice to see his work. So good to hear u have had little pain that’s what I’m worrying about x x

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Hiya Natasha

You wasn’t in my list but add again ill add you .. You won’t be disappointed mr traynor is fantastic .. And the hospital Is lovely and the staff are amaze to any questions just ask xx as for pain I haven’t really felt any just discomfort xx

Naomi 1
    1p
    Menu

Added you Stacey I’m having rhino on Saturday but I’m already thinking of getting some new boobies see’in all the great results on here is making me really want some! Hope you don’t mind me adding you xx

abigail -1
    -1p
    Menu

Is it okay to add you Stacey 🙂 xx

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Another pic added ladies 12 days post op xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks great help :))

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.