1 week post up – pics up :-) Started by: Vicky

• Author
    -2p
    Menu

Hi

Posted my pic up of 1 week post op with bandages off and stitches out, my incisions are looking good, anyone looking to have dr chantrasak feel free to look 🙂

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi do you mind if i add you and take a peek? 🙂

XchaX
    0p
    Menu

Hey do u mind if I have a look please hun? I’m 1 week post op to had my bandages off yesterday.. Wat size did I have? Xx

Vicky -2
    -2p
    Menu

@chelsey we are already friends? 🙂 and XchaX by all means you can add me , I was 34b and had 345cc overs 🙂 x

XchaX
    0p
    Menu

They look great hun.. I had 495cc last Tuesday and happy with the results so far I av a pic if u want to look xx

Menu

a hi I have added u. I had mine with mr C 8 days ago and am so happy although numb!

Misfion 3
    3p
    Menu

They are looking fab!! You are healing really well. How are you feeling? xxx

Vicky -2
    -2p
    Menu

@misfion hey chick, I’m feeling good I am just a little tender in places and hoping I get full feeling back soon, how are you doing? 🙂 x

Misfion 3
    3p
    Menu

@Vicky Good news!! I am doing well too sweetie – glad to have the strapping off 🙂 xxx

Vicky -2
    -2p
    Menu

@misfion– yeah I bet you are, although mentally I feel more fragile now that my plasters are off and my stitches are out, I keep holding my boobs when I walk ha ha 🙂 x

Misfion 3
    3p
    Menu

Ha ha, @Vicky I know what you mean about the plasters – they were genius at holding the boobies tight!! I have been walking like a geisha girl all day. I wouldn’t look at my scars when the nurse first tried to show me them. That was what I was most terrified of – big slashes and stitches. Was convinced they would look like Frankentits ha ha. Didn’t realise how small and neat they would be or that the stitches are internal 🙂 xx

Vicky -2
    -2p
    Menu

@Misfion – Ha ha ha frankentits, that made me laugh so hard my boobs hurt ha ha but at least we can both say we are both happy with our new airbags 🙂 x x

Misfion 3
    3p
    Menu

Sorry about that @Vicky 🙂 Mine are a bit cock eyed (see pics) 🙂 But I couldn’t care less as I am over the moon with them no matter where the nipples have decided to look for now ha ha xxx

linadri
    0p
    Menu

Hi Vicky, can i add u?

Vicky -2
    -2p
    Menu

Added you now linadri 🙂 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.