1 week/3 weeks post op pics Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +2

Hi girls I’ve added some pics of 1 week as soon as I got my strapping off and 3 weeks. I want them bigger! Have they still got a lot of dropping and fluffing to do??

Danielle 27
    27p
    Menu

They look lovely what size did you get x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@daniellebrownjohn I had 375 xxx

Danielle 27
    27p
    Menu

Look fab! How was your healing? I’m on day 3 my backs killing me and hold them every time i move as they feel like there gonna fall out lol xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@daniellebrownjohn The first week was painful but since that it’s been absolutely fine no pain at all! I was like that it seems to last forever! What size did you go for? Xx

Danielle 27
    27p
    Menu

I had 325 HP partials. One hurts a lot more than the other though so I am worried but I know it’s probably all normal isn’t it? I’m day 5 today and it’s a lot better but still just one place on the same boob that always burns is that normal. I’m hoping by my week apt I’ll be ok xxx

Menu

I’m getting 375 I think they look perfect x

Rose 19
    19p
    Menu

Danielle its normal I’m two weeks and my right boob its hurts a lot compare to left.

Gemz375 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi hope you don’t mind the adds only knew to this site. I, booked to get 375cc in three weeks and worrying about size ? but yours looks great. So good finding people going through the same thing with same worries so I know I’m not in my own!x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.