1 weeks difference Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

The left picture was one week post op and the right is today two weeks post op, I was abit worried about the obvious size difference but they both seemed to have dropped a little now ? I had unders does anyone know if they’re likely to get any bigger, I had 275cc and was told I would be a D/DD but they don’t seem any where near that more likely a C??

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

X

Jo 35
    35p
    Menu

They look awesome Kayleigh and yes you can see that they have both dropped evenly now.
    I cant wait to see how mine change! I think unders are meant to get bigger as the muscle relaxes aren’t they?!
    Yours look like a fab size though and really suit your frame.
    🙂 x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Aw thankyou hun! How far post op are you atm and I really hope so ?? x

Jo 35
    35p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 9 days post op, so loads of changing to do yet, but I love them already.
    xx

Jay 36
    36p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

@kayleigh94xx what size were you before? I’ve had 325cc from a B and think I end up a D/DD xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

A ‘good A’ kazzazi said ?? I really can’t see them becoming bigger than a D no matter how much I hope haha x

Menu
    +1

Hey, I think we have similar stats n I was a 32a, I had 300cc hp unders, I asked for a full c, the first pic is 2 weeks n the second is me about 10 weeks wearing a 30E bra! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Oh wow they look great!! If mine turn out any where near as big as that I’ll be soo happy ? When did you first get measured? Xx

Menu
    +1

I waited n got measured at about 6 weeks but I could only wear non wired ones so when I was about 8 weeks I got measured again at boux avenue and got some lovely bras, I still can’t believe I’m an E but I feel in perfect proportion now ? Just been bra shopping again today ? Xx

Charla 10
    10p
    Menu

Wow your looking great! I’m currently a 32A and hoping to be atleast a D! I’m only petite a size 6 all over, I’ve been recommend 300cc but I’m unsure if that’ll give me the D I want, help?!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thankyou lovely, I think you’ll defo achieve that due to your tiny size hun, I wish they offered me atleast 300 haha ? xx

Jenn 3
    3p
    Menu

What profile did you go for?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had high profile unders xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.