1 wk post op, strapping off and pics up!! Started by: ST.x

• Author
    0p
    Menu

hi girls, today was the day for strapping to be removed and I am happppppppppy!! finally I can breath and move properly but most of all got to see my new boobies! they are extremely hard and sticky atm due to residue (baby oil at the ready) and quite pointy! but I know there’s a lot of dropping to do,, the right seems to have dropped slightly already. the scars are healing well. the strapping took some of my areola off which stings! but just used some sudocreme which has helped! anyway all in all its been a great experience and not at all as bad as I thought!! pre op girls, dw at all you have an enjoyable time ahead, especially knowing that you get lovely boobs at the end!! xx

AllyH 2
    2p
    Menu

Yayyy, they look fab 🙂 x

ST.x
    0p
    Menu

Thankyou allyh 🙂 x

Menu

Ahh they look fab @St.x you must be over the moon and relieved haha … And breeeeeeeathe xx

ST.x
    0p
    Menu

Thanks pinkfly7!! I am so relieved its off!! 🙂

Menu

Yeh I bet, They look amazing”! Are they still hard and feel high up – They dont look it xx

Menu

They look fab had my strapping off today very happy so far don’t know how to put pics on but will as soon as poss

Ashlee
    0p
    Menu

they are huuuge! they look so fab, you must be chuffed 🙂 x

ST.x
    0p
    Menu

@pinkfly7 they are extremely hard!! and higher up than usual as I think my crease was lowered haha. @sparklyb get those pics up! go to profile > album and then upload pictures, cant wait to see! thanks @ashlee 🙂 they are massive !! its weird seeing them on me haha! I just want them to drop and look more natural as im not really into the fake look xx

Ashlee
    0p
    Menu

No boobs look fake in my oppinion after so many months
    Just give it a few weeks xx

ST.x
    0p
    Menu

yeh trying to be patient which im soo bad at lool x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.