1 Year 4 months post op BOOBS :) pictures Started by: Rinx ♥

• Author
    4p
    Menu

14months post op with the boobs, very happy obviously had my ups and downs with them which is normal, thought they were too small and all that malarkey but im really happy now, i don’t sit here and wish i went bigger but its very normal to see other girls with massive tits bigger than yours and think gosh wish mine were like that wish i do sometimes ha but im happy with mine, the fact i was tubular before as well the difference is amazing. Have uploaded pictures, iv only ever been measured twice which wa at 8 weeks post op as a 32E my back was swollen and they were high up and both women said once i heal they will get bigger and they were right, im now a 30FF/G could be bigger? but i don’t wear them sizes im usually in a 32F or 34E i do wear my 30ff to work though for comfort. but i wouldn’t worry with sizes they mean nothing as long as they look good don’t worry about it! My bra in my pics is Kelly brook if anyone was wondering x

Leona 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Hun do you remember how long it tooko me r post op bloating to go ?! It’s driving me mad! Your boobies look fab!! Xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

forgot to say I had 415 overs from a C cup, I have rippling under my boobs and now in the side but can only be felt, can see it a little bit under my left it pokes out but doesn’t bother me as nothing can be perfect x

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

@leonaw123 ergh the worse if im honest it took a month in total for everything to go down, but give it a week or 2 and you should be fine, try your hardest to go toilet or take something to help you go xx

Leona 1
    1p
    Menu

I’ve managed to go toilet but still majorly bloated, for me it’s the worst part but I’m only 6 days post op. It’s driving me mad though xxx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

@leonaw123 you will be its all that medication as well you will feel fine soon though, it is awful, I felt like a fat tramp xxx

Leona 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks Hun, you’re look a lot bigger than mine too and i had 550cc from a C cup xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

@leonaw123 yours will be bigger in the long run, how tall are you? I found 3 weeks post op mine were massive because of the swelling literally was just wow, then when the swelling went I felt they were tiny and they looks tiny as well, and now a year all though they don’t look as big as they were when I was 1 week post op they are bigger hope that makes sense, its a strange healing process, but it does go on how much you weigh what size you are and height, im 5 ft size 8 9 stone so they look bigger on me than what they would on someone who is 5ft 5 if you get what I mean! yours look amazing though once they have dropped they will look even better xx

Leona 1
    1p
    Menu

Ohh yeah okau makes sense thanks hun 🙂 xxx

Menu

Can I ask what post op bra you recomend please, profiile pic looks great xx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add, be interesting to see what they look like after over 12 months! xx

JJ 1
    1p
    Menu

Amazing boobies x

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

@sammicox hey I had the macom I brought 2 of them and lived in them, but i recently brought the m&s zip up sports bra and kind of wish i had that from the start but guy either of them two and you will be fine xx

@jessfisherxox
    thank you xxx

Lauren 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Hun hope you don’t mind the add x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.