1 year 8 months on…couldn't be more disappointed with MYA! Started by: janine10

• Author

I had my BA in March 2012. At first I loved them and couldn’t of been happier. Then over time I started having problems…I had some pain, rippling began, boobs shrank a ridiculous amount, they dropped. The list goes on. So finally after sending a complaint in and waiting a very long time for a response they said they could do nothing. So I went in to the clinic to see my PC and surgeon. I had thought that the size dropping dramatically could of been due to the small bit of weight I had lost but when it came to this appointment it turned out I was the exact same weight as when I had them done. When I had them done I was a 32f, which after a while went down to a 32e…I am now wearing 32c bras…the same size I was pre op! I can actually wear all my old bras and bikinis from before the op. My surgeon and PC just shrugged it off and I was told he wouldn’t do another op on me although at this point I was offering to pay the large amount of money again because it was getting to me that much. This would of been my second BA in 18 months after been very unhappy and not once was I offered any discount by MYA. I was made to feel like rubbish at the appointment. Apparently there was no space in my boobs to take the implants out and put new ones in. Since then I have been to two other company’s who have both been happy to go ahead with a re-argumentation. I have even been told that my left boob is mis shaped underneath. I thought I should share this on here for girls who are undecided over which company to use to have there BA with.

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

Hi bab
    Sorry to hear wots happened to u after your ba and with the response u have had from mya and no doubt they will take this poat down bcoz anything negative said etc they delete.Hope u can get the surgery u need from another company and feel happy with the end result this tym x

Rebecca
    0p
    Menu

Who
    Did you have? Sorry to hear you’ve ended up being so unhappy

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Who was ur surgeon n which hospital? Why did they not refund or offer re-op?

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Sorry to hear about this. Can I ask who your surgeon was? X

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi sorry to hear this but reading down to your story on your profile you mentioned 4months ago your pc offered you for a reaugmentation with quoting you the price which then you mentioned you will send a complaint??…
    From what you’ve described it sounds like cc, if it’s hardened and looks abnormal painfull, with it dropping etc there is that risk everyone has different type skin may I ask where you had placed overs or unders
    Well I don’t know full story but hope you get some shed of light to fix this.. X

Cayla
    0p
    Menu

Sorry to hear this I’ve not had my op yet can I ask the surgeon xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.