1 year post op Started by: Rinx ♥

• Author

Before I start I had my boobs done with a different company but I had my nose done with MYA and I’m really happy with my result of my nose will update that in November ! So it’s been a year ( on the 27th of July ) iv been on holiday! Was a C cup pre op had 415 overs . They have changed so much iv had ups and downs, I hated them at 8 weeks + , felt they shrunk and looked like golf balls under my skin felt like I wasted my money! But it was all to do with te healing process and now I couldn’t be happier, they have grown because of my natural breast tissue obviously not the implant lol, iv gone from an E cup to a FF, but to the girls worrying about bra sizes they don’t mean anything I could fit into a 36 C bra purely because the back is so big and my back is a 28/30 so don’t get so worked up about it like what I did because it honestly don’t mean nothing! Not everything can be perfect though, iv had stretch marks but they are basically going/gone down to creaming and oiling every day that’s taken a good year, iv got rippling which you can see at the bottom but nothing major it doesn’t bother me one bit as the surgeon did say I would get it, but that’s about it for me! Iv worn my sports every night since they have been done and I would advise anyone who’s had a bigger implant 300cc upwards to do the same unless you want saggy boobs! Don’t get me wrong one night a week off from it but I wouldn’t risk it plus for me it feels amazing putting on a sports bra now! Although I’m a 30 ff I wear Kelly brook 32F bras as I find the backs fit me nicely as they come up small but the cup is way too small but I like it like that and then I wear my actual siZe in Gossard bras, I would say I look an actual DD/E cup which was exactly what I wanted and the surgeon said I look this too which I’m glad about iv uploaded pictures includingn one of me in a bikini so you can see the size on my frame people have recently said they look bigger and I think they most probs do, I’m 5ft size 8! I don’t have boob greed anymore but I do envy some girls with bigger implants haha it’s all normal to want more , if I have another op in the future which I most probably will I would go to 560-600 but for now I’m happy with what iv got as it’s a pain as it is buying bikinis and bras that fit! Any questions private message me! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.