10 days left- not sure whether to go ahead… :s Started by: Danielle

• Author

Hi ladies,

It’s only ten days until my BA. Had no idea it would come round so quickly. Really, really excited but keep having bouts of serious nerves and keep thinking ill cancel!! 🙁

amy
    0p
    Menu

Hun I had mine today I was pooing it right b4 but it was a wonderful experience so please I went ahead 🙂 it’s worth it hun if u really want it x

Menu

Thanks amy. I really really do! Am very excited but really scared already! They’ll probably have to strap me down to the bed! 🙂 how was yours?? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Mines on friday and im terrified! Im literally the worst person with needles and im so scared im not gonna wake up or something else bad will happen! I think its natural to worry though, thats why ive tried to keep such a busy schedule to take my mind off it.. I know i will 100% go ahead though! I bet afterwards you wonder what all the fuss was about 🙂 good luck hun xx

Sasha
    0p
    Menu

And me! Mines Friday too and no matter how scared I am! I have wanted it for so long nothing and no bloody nerves are going to stop me! And that’s what I’m going to keep yelling myself even if I cry on the day! Xx

Menu

I’m panicking about that too! I know it’s totally silly and ill probably wonder why I was being such a pansy about it! You must both be so excited!! What cc are you having? The sooner it’s done the better- I just can’t wait to have boobs!! 🙂 x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Exactly! I just keep thinking this time next week il have amazing boobies! 🙂 im having 420 and 445s (if they’l fit) from a 32c! What about you? Xx

Sasha
    0p
    Menu

I’m not going to lie! Very pleased I bought my date forward from 19th July to 10th may but I’ve been hypo ventilating and all sorts I’ve been a nightmare over it! Thinking alsorts will happen to me and everything will go wrong but I’ve waited such a long time as I said I’m not letting anything get in the way! Apparently they make you feel much better about it all when your there too, don’t worry babes xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yeah, i always think about it.. Like literally 24/7. I keep thinking im gonna faint when they wack the needle out! Its a shame you cant do these things drunk haha id be loving it then! So glad my admission times 8am though, id be climbing the walls if it was any later than that haha xx

Menu

I’m having 525s from a B. can’t wait for the end result. Just being a bit of a puff I guess! I’m not even scared about the incision part- it’s the needles! How ridiculous am I! Not sure whether I’m having overs or unders, dr Singh said we’d see on the day! Good luck girlies! Let me know how you get on!!! I booked mine in jan thinking I could kick back and relax. And now it’s like 10 days! Are you guys going straight home or back to a hotel- I’ve only booked a day case. Xx

Menu

Haha romy! Few g&ts and I’m sure I wouldn’t give a damn. If only!! When did you find out your admission time? X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ive had my admission time ever since i booked my op (im going with transform, not mya) im going in as a day case and got a hotel booked for the night before and the day after 🙂 i booked mine back in february aswell, cant believe how fast its come around! Il keep you posted! Fingers crossed il survive! Haha xx

amy
    0p
    Menu

It was no way as bad as I fault it would be, u just drift of to sleep wake up a hours later with boobies 🙂 ur regret it if u back out Hun a bit if a mixed emotion day to a life time of happiness xx

Menu

Think it’s natural girlies…I was fine until about 4 days before mine then j was cacking my pants (and mine was done very on the last minute, less than a week after I booked!!) but on the morning I was so so so excited! And I haven’t remotely regretted it since and I’m nearly two months PO…just remember, you’ve wanted this for a long time, it’s just all suddenly real!! Put any doubts to the back of your mind and think how happy you bwill be when you wake up after literally a blink with your awesome new boobies xx

linadri
    0p
    Menu

Its absolutely normal, Danielle xx I was such a nerve wreck that managed to cancel mine first time on the acctual day… But dont forget- if u dont go u will definately regret that and we live only ones girls!!!! So lets live boobliciuos live!!!!

Menu

I felt exactly the same before mine.. Everyone was saying how excited they were and all I could think was how scared I was.. Had never been under before and didn’t know what to expect..
    But I’m so happy I did, I love my boobs.. And to be honest it feels like its done in minutes! X

leigh taylor -4
    -4p
    Menu

I’ve had 3 boob jobs and work myself up every time! Then I beat myself up after for being such a drama queen! It’s really not as bad as you think, it’s a fab experience and the bit of pain you will feel for a few days after will be well worth it and change your life. Good luck and don’t worry….x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.