10 days po Started by: Kat1980

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls, that’s me now 10 days po and can’t believe it’s passed so quickly. I had my 7 day po checkup on Thursday e nurse had a look of my incisions and 1 of them the outer end hasn’t pinched together. She thinks I’ve been doing too much. It’s very hard not too move around as much considering I had to drive 390 miles south for the po appointment. I had been wearing a Macon bra which I was advised not to at the po. The nurse said different surgeons have different preferences and mines prefers nothing restrictive so no pressure no padding and no bands. I must admit from the day I took it off they felt less uncomfortable. The nurse advised me to use ice packs on my breasts for no more than 10 minutes at a time and take ibuprofen and it has made such a difference. Within a day the swelling has started to reduce and Feeling more comfortable.
    I am like a lot of the girls and am very impatient and wish they would drop now. I had 2 different sizes of implant and one looks much bigger than the other (way fuller at the top). I had 210cc in one and 375 in the other overs. I’m hoping once the swelling goes and they drop that they will even. I’m sure they will. Most importantly I need to take it easy to make sure I heal quicker. I will get photos up at some point.

nicca1980 2
    2p
    Menu

Wow 390 miles that’s a hell of a way! I thought my 20 mile trip was bad! Try n rest get healed! If I’m honest I have even been lifting my body weight and mine have healed perfectly so think blaming you is just the easy option of saying they not quite healed yet!
    I want mine to be settled now, so inpatient x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.