10 days po and feeling FAB…. Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    3p
    Menu
    +5

Well girls after struggling with major bruising and swelling, feeling like my boobs were 2 basketballs stretched under my skin and them being completely numb and like they were not mine at all, I have finally started to feel like I am healing and healing quickly ( please let it last ????????) my boobies are starting to feel like they belong to my body, they are squishy, they don’t feel weird to touch. Nipples are sensitive, but nothing too major ( I have been putting Vaseline on them to stop them rubbing on my bra) My Macon I-bra fits perfectly now, because the swelling has gone down it no longer digs in and is really comfortable.
    So I hope for those of u in the first few days of recovery that this post gives you some hope that things definitely get easier.
    Happy healing to us all xx

Nadia 22
    22p
    Menu
    +1

Becki they look fab!
    Glad to hear you’re doing well.
    I’m at the basketball stage having had my op yesterday.
    Thanks for sharing. Xx

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu
    +1

Aww becki they look fab!! So glad your feeling better!
    Im 11dpo and feelig great too. Ive had little pain at all! Im just still dissapointed with my size! I hope they grow! Yours are a perfect size! Look so natural!.. mine are square boxes today! Haha
    Happy healing hun xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

@flossie I felt so sickly because of being stretched and swollen and I kept feeling like by boobs were going to fall off when I walked, it really was a horrible feeling. I didn’t really hear other girls talking about it so I thought I was the only one, I thought I can’t imagine these ever feeling like my own boobies, but over a few days they really started to settle. They still have more healing to do, but feeling tonnes better. So I am reassuring you that in a weeks time I will feel so much better and the basketball feeling will go.

@toria31
    Victoria yours look amazing in the before and after pictures u posted, such a big difference, they didn’t look square in the picture. I think it’s just a shock adjusting to the new size and shape. Takes some getting used to.

Thanks for all your compliments xx

Natalie 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

@Becki they look amazing you must be thrilled.
    So glad your starting to feel better the first week or so isn’t too much fun is it? Lol onwards and upwards from here Hun. Xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

@unicorn8 , First week is really, really tough and the whole process is a journey of up’s and downs. I think we all want to have lovely full breasts, but there are so many things to worry about in the initial few weeks after surgery. For me painfull bruising, swelling and the numbness where all scary in the first week, but it is amazing how our body’s just begin to heal. I am drinking lots of ginger tea still haha and tumeric for nerve repair, I hope you are starting to feel a bit better today xx

Rachael_O_ 24
    24p
    Menu

they look AMAZING Becki. also red suits you!!! did you go get fitted eadly??? i think im going to wait 6 week mark for them to fully settle as ill be too tempted to wear nice bras and not these horrible post op ones haha xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi Rachael @rachaelowen
    Thanks hun, I am very happy with the results so far, Dr Traynor is a fantastic surgeon 🙂 haven’t been measured yet. The other day I was so happy because my breasts were feeling good (not sore) i thought I would try on some bras I had before my surgery. The first one )pink one) was too big for me prior to surgery, its a 34 D, and the red one is a sexy, dress up one, it’s not meant to cover, just uplift. None of my other old bra’s fitted. I just desperatley wanted to see what they look like in something different from my sports bra lol I can’t wait to go bra shopping!!
    I am wearing the sports bra’s 24/7, it drives me mad because its so tight and wearing a bra non-stop I’m sure is contributing to nipple sensitiivity! So I was just having an excited moment hun, I’m back to the sensible bolder holders hahaha
    How are you, are yours feeling better everyday? Hope so, hope your healing is going well xx

Rachael_O_ 24
    24p
    Menu

they look amazing!! i went on a walk this morning and wore two bras i felt fine. pain is almost completely gone. my nipples are so sensitive too do you think they will go down???

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.