10 days PO and I'm scared they aren't dropping/ healing as they should :( Started by: Lauren

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hi girls, I had my bad on the 22nd September and I’m now 10 days post op. Looking at pictures from day 1- now I don’t see a difference and I’m scared that they aren’t doing what they’re supposed too! The nurse has already told me I can’t drive for another week and there was still swelling to go down on day 7. Just don’t feel like I’m getting anywhere and they’re going to be stuck up high forever 🙁 x x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lauren Miller 20
    20p
    Menu

Hey lauren, i’m 12 days today and honestly yours look very much like mine! I spoke to my nurse when i went for check up on day 8 and she said nothing to worry about every bodies boobies aren’t different and change at different times! i Wouldn’t worry if i was you! i’m sure they will drop soon! ???? xxx

Aimee 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi Lauren

You’re boobs will drop around 4-6 weeks and will generally be where they should be at 3 months po. I’m 2 weeks post op and mine still high and look stuck on so don’t worry. It can take up to year for you’re boobs to be completely normal so time will tell I just want them to get normal now haha.

Lucy 4
    4p
    Menu

Patience patience patience! They take up to 12 months to fully settle. Trust your body. I’m 8 weeks PO and have hardly dropped yet.

Lauren 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks girls! So nice to know I’m not the only one haha, I’m sat in work stressing thinking they should be moving by now ha xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.