10 days PO pics up!! not happy… worst scarring you'll see and bruising!!! Started by: aprile

• Author
    1p
    Menu

so yeah, im 10 days PO, and my bruising and scars are hideous! and my left one isnt healing and i feel like shit. my right boob is an odd horrible shape! and i feel like iv mutilated myself for £5K.. feelin crap right now..

Myra
    0p
    Menu

Hope u dont mind the add hun but i will say its still early days. I m 8 days post op and still feeling crap but trying to be patient as its gonna take time. Xx

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

accepted you chick, i know its only early but you see other girls and you cant help but compare. not seen anyone with bruising like i have yet. and just worried i’ve made a mistake x

Myra
    0p
    Menu

Just saw your pics and looks like boobs dropping really well and good shape too. Dont worry abt scarring. It will go within few days too. I got blood blister from strapping so i guess all part of the process. Dont worry too much. Xx

ash
    0p
    Menu

Hope you dont mind the add, one of my boobs is a different shape, im 18 days po. X

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

heyy i know how hard it is as i had “frankenboobs” for a while especially after my first operation, try not to panic or judge them just yet, it took about 6 weeks before mine went even and normal x i was always comparing mine to other girls who’s boobs looked perfect as soon as they woke up from ther ops and looked all round and mine didnt even look like breasts even weeks later, but then suddenly started changing!! x

jade
    0p
    Menu

Iv added hope u don’t mind…got my op 22nd xx

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

thanks girls, just scoffed a muffin and had a coffee and calmed down lol. was having a right strop after my shower and over analyzing in the mirror. and i suppose i forgot about the girls who had strapping and they had to put up with blisters etc. just feelin sorrry for myself 🙁 wish i could fast forward until they are normal and dropped and fluffed and whatever else they need to do lol. xx

Grace
    0p
    Menu

Don’t worry about comparing yourself to other girls , we heal at different rates and its still so early on! Don’t think you’ve “mutilated” yourself they look great to me! I’ve been terrible for over critising mine while everyone’s saying they look good! We’re our own worst critics… I think yours are looking really good for 10 days post op!! Xxx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey @aprile I’ve had a peek and your right boob or left doesn’t look odd shape at all, your bruising is minor hun and everyone healing is different also the way you scar it does look slightly raw still but it doesn’t look horrid or bad it’s a neat line darl, it does get emotional with any type of surgery and that’s exactly what’s going on I hope you feel better soon which you will!! Cheer up lovely xx

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

thanks girls, you’ve made me feel very reassured !! 🙂 i dont know what id do without this forum! id go insane and drive the nurses (more) mad.. lol. i have been up and down,, need to start taking evening primrose again! generally sorts me out! ha.. xxx

jade
    0p
    Menu

April there looking great.my friend had horrendous bruises urs are really quite good TBh il b chuffed to bits if I get results like that xxx

Menu

I should send you pics of my first BA lol! I know they seem big to you but trust me those are teeny tiny bruises compared to what a lot of girls get!

A week or so and you’ll be grand 🙂 x

Jade
    0p
    Menu

I’ve added you him hope you don’t mind who was your surgeon x

Francesca -1
    -1p
    Menu

The scars probably look horrendous because of dried blood and having no air on them for the past 10 days. You can add me if you like to see my scars, they’re practically invisible now xx

Kirsty
    0p
    Menu

Hope its ok too add!, 10 days is still so early! Im sure they will settle ! xx

Sof 1
    1p
    Menu

Hope you’re feeling better Hun! You’ve got soooo much changing to happen yet!! 🙂 I was really worried my boobs looked square but they’re changing all the time so I’m sure we’ll all be fine! xx

Menu

Inoxed you hun xxxxxx

Menu

Have you tried arnica tablets aprile for brusing that might help my brusing was bad I had an uplift in 3 weeks PO now n brusing starting to fade x

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

thank you girls, i just cant wait to get to the point where they’re healed and ‘finished’.

@francesca
    thank you i’ll add you now chick, i was walking round with my boobs out round my house before to give them some air haha… so its funny you said that! xxx

@jade
    my surgeon was mr traynor xxx

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

i didnt see there was a 2nd page lol!

@debbie
    loui , iv not tried them tablets, i have primrose oil… but i’ll definitely look out for them . thank you chick

thanks girls again, im such a worrier…. and annoyingly a perfectionist! so if anything isn’t right im off on one lol xxx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

I’ve just sent you a request, my bruising was horrendous at day 10, so you can compare – it’s completely gone now! x

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

thanks chick, iv accepted you xxx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Just had a look at your bruising, it’s really not that bad! Have a look at mine, it had faded a few days after the dressings/strips were taken off. Don’t worry too much! x

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

thanks laura, i’v had a look at yours, your bruising looked painful at first, but like you said in the next pictures you’d never tell lol. i can’t wait for them to fade now. thank you xxx
    i’ve still got plasters on my scars though, because the nurse said i’d not healed fully, to wear them for a couple of days. now im scared to not have plasters on at all lol. how are you scars now?? your last picture had the title mondors chord? whats does that mean? xxx

happyme
    0p
    Menu

@aprile do you mind if I add and take a look? xx

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

not at all xxx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

The bruising was awful, the nurse said shed never seen anything like it – very reassuring, but at least it’s fine now! The mondors cord is like an inflammation of blood vessels around the insicion, they’re just painful to touch, and could feel them all the way down my stomache. Not so much now though! I think they’re fairly common! Don’t worry about still having to wear plasters, I’m sure they’ll heal fine! It’ll all be worth it in the end! x

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

yeah thats not something you want to hear off your nurse! im glad you’re ok now though. and fingers crossed by xmas at the most i’ll be fine n can njoy my boobs ! ha xx

Lauren
    0p
    Menu

Would it be ok if I add you? Had mine done yesterday 🙂 xx

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

yeah course, accepted you. i was in a bit of a huff when i did this post lol. feel so silly n dramatic now lol xxx hope you’re feelin ok x

Lauren
    0p
    Menu

Aww thanks. Sure everyone has there ups and downs and I’m sure I will. Aww bless haha. Trying not to look at mine too much because I over analyse everything and know they have so much changing to do! Yeah not too bad thanks, just reeeeally tight and find it hard to get up out of bed but I’ll get there 🙂 xx

Menu

Hi I’m new to this and having my op in jan.im not sure how I see anybody’s pics?can someone help me?xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.