10 Days PO should i worry Started by: Stevie

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi Girls,
    Im 10 days PO and the past 2 days iv had this terrible pain in my right boob which feels like a cramp its very strange but very painful its constant.
    has anyone else had this or experienced it
    starting to think if i should i worry
    Thanks
    xx

Menu

Hey Stevie,
    I saw the nurse today and asked her about the pains and burning feelings and when we should expect them to go. She said not to worry if you experience these pain up until your 6 week check and maybe even later, as some girls tend to feel some pain months later but is normal as boobs haven’t healed and fluffed completely. Xx

Trish
    0p
    Menu

Hey Stevie, I’m 9 weeks po now but at about week 2/3 my left boob suddenly had a constant ache, it really worried me but after about a week it just stopped as quickly as it started. Haven’t had it since. I wouldn’t worry as it is so normal to have lots of different aches & pains xx

Stevie 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks girls that reassured me alot !!
    It bloody awful like a cramp but constant im using ice packs and nurofen for the pain, just want it to go.
    Ahh hopefully it will go soon !!
    Thank you xx

Menu

@stevie hopefully it will hun.. How are your girls doing now? I had the strapping off today, and I have two torpedo like boobs lol, were yours round when you first saw them? I think its the implant size I had which gives them this shape. Just hope they change soon and look rounder and fuller. Xx

Stevie 1
    1p
    Menu

Im doing okay apart from this pain i feel ok they feel so heavy though lol. are you happy with them, they seemed really pointy at first but thev changed from then iv uploaded some pic hun have a look. yeah could be uv just had it off so they will change so much babe. x

Trish
    0p
    Menu

You’ve got lots of changes girls so don’t worry too much which coming from me who’s stressed so much is a bit rich but we really do have to wait over the year for the final results 🙂 xx

Menu

@trish thanks for that, I hope they get round and fuller soon! 🙂 @stevie would live to have a look hun but theres something wrong with the website, I cant access my account page or read messages. I haven’t felt the heaviness yet as the implants are still in place I think, not sure :/ but yeah.. I’ve had the strapping and Macom on ever since 1st day post op so trust them not to budge at this moment lol xx

Menu

Like*

Myra
    0p
    Menu

Hi Stevie. Just wanted to ask hows your pain now as i m having similar kind of pain in my left boob. Feels as if muscle is pulled and need a stretch. Very uncomfortable. I m 8 days post op now. Xx

Stevie 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey sweetie, that dreadful ache has gone it wore off thankfully, i did speak to nurse and she said its completely normal its just part of the process. I feel absolutely fine now. Sorry to hear your having it too i just took nurofen tablets for the pain which helped but it does go away i promise, so stick with hunni xx

Myra
    0p
    Menu

Thanks hun. Just waiting for it to go away. So uncomfortable. Feels like something is twisted inside and need a stretch. Happy healing. Cant wait to feel normal again. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.