10 days post op…. 34 B to 36 F WOW! Started by: Rachael_O_

• Author
    24p
    Menu

10 days post op. pain is finally shifting. bruising still visable but day 10 has been a turn around. was able to go for a walk also.

I have the MYA post op bras they are good but felt like they werent supportive enough to go on a walk with.

So…. went to get one of the m&s high impact front zip ones today. I went in changing room with a 34 DD, 34 E and 34 F and COULDNT get any of them on I was gobsmacked!! The bra fitter came in and measured me and got a few others for me to try on and ended up in a 36 F!!!!!! and it still feels super tight but supportive. 36 bloody F! she said may be 34 when swelling fully goes but wow….

I think my boobs are growing lol…… 34B to 36 F!!!!!!

uploaded a bra pic on my profile!!!! i feel so much more supported with this m&s bra.

will my overs continue to get rounder and fuller with time???

425/450 HP overs with Mr. Traynor

Let me know what you think and how you are all getting on

Rachael x

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

They look great hun, perfect for your figure. I am 11 days po and I too am feeling sooooo much better. Your figure looks amazing and your boobies look perfectly in proportion. glad to hear you are healing well and up to walking. xx

Melanie 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

@rachael_o_ M&S bra’s are the best ones I think. I only got an uplift but I found them a bit tight aswell at first, I had to get a smaller size after about 2 weeks cos my swelling had gone down so much. They’re defs the most comfortable though! Happy healing! <3 xx

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu
    +1

I had my surgery on Tuesday and worn my Macom since. I ordered an M & S one so I could wash my Macom, I ordered 34 DD and 34E and couldn’t get any of them closed at all lol. I’ve now got the 36E on. Can’t believe I’m that big lol! I had 375 xx

Rachael_O_ 24
    24p
    Menu

Thanks Becki. im going to try another walk tomorrow as its hard for me not training for 6 weeks but needs must for perfect boobies. i think my left boob has dropped a tiny bit before my right. keep panicking will my right boob ever drop ahhhh. you loving your new boobies?

Rachael_O_ 24
    24p
    Menu

m&s bras are such good quality and they also do proper post surgey bras i noticed exactly the same as the high impact ones

Rachael_O_ 24
    24p
    Menu

Jess, looks like u had same issue as me!!! did u get overs? i didnt realisw how big mine were until i tried on my old sports bra and side boob were bulging out hahahah

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.