10 days post op pics…BA and uplift in one! Started by: Jennie

• Author
    21p
    Menu
    +2

Hi ladies just thought I would share some pics as there doesn’t seem to be as many ladies who have had an uplift also but I get a few inboxes of ladies asking about it so thought I would share progress! Ignore the stitches…They are removed on Friday!

Any questions feel free to ask/add!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Looking fab chick xx

Jennie 21
    21p
    Menu

Thanks hun xx

Jennie 21
    21p
    Menu

A progress pix to see the difference!

Kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

Hello, hope you don’t mind the add. I’ve been told I need an uplift and I’m trying to decide whether to go ahead with it or not. Your pictures look amazing! And it certainly helps to see and hear from people who have had great results xx

Jennie 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi hun it came as a bit of a shock to me re: the uplift bug so glad I went for it now 🙂 xx

Sian 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi, they look amazing. I had my consultation a couple of weeks ago and came away upset as they advised an uplift and I really don’t want one and also I feel like I’m not got to get what I want. What size where you before and what cc did you have put in. Hope you don’t mind me asking ? X

Jennie 21
    21p
    Menu

Hey hun no worries at all! I felt insulted at first but after they’d said it.the more I realised they were only telling me.what I kind of knew already haha! I was a 34b beforehand and had 325 and an uplift In one and 350 in the other! So glad I did it now! I’m now 17 days post op! Xxx

Sian 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks hun, I think I’m almost convinced I need to have the uplift too. Which surgeon did you have. Seeing yours makes me feel more confident, they look fab xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

hi jennie, your boobs look fab! i was given options of having an uplift with implants or implants alone and still wondering what to do !! how was your ‘sag’ before ? Apparently mine is borderline sag
    thanks lisa

Blondepug 36
    36p
    Menu

They look great hun congrats! x

Lea 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Jennie, I hope you dont mind I have added you as I was having this op on Friday which has been postponed 🙁 xx

Jennie 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi ladies! Thanks for your comments! I only had an uplift in one as it was 3cm lower than the other so that was main reason for me! I had Mr Traynor xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.