10 days to go!!! Mixed emotions Started by: kim

• Author
    45p
    Menu

So Iv got my op in 10 days! And to say I’m having mixed emotions is an understatement!! I’m so excited about this op I have been wait years for it! But I keep thinking what if there to small, then what if there to big, what if they don’t look like I want them too! Lol has anyone else gone through this? Also the after pain is worrying me and the fact u have to sleep at a 45 degree angle when I normally sleep on my front!

Or am I just goi to through this coz the day is getting closer and this is my way of worrying coz atm I’m not scared or worried about the op itself at all!

Ida -1
    -1p
    Menu

I’m 2,5 weeks away from mine and I’m the exact same! I am going for my pre-op tomorrow and will be trying on the different sizes again cause I am worried that they will be too big. Going from 32a and getting 275-325.. Not quite sure how to sleep either as I can’t sleep on my back, always belly or sides..!

Who’s your surgeon? I have Marcellino.

Rachel 5
    5p
    Menu

All this is normal!! I think everyone begins to get a few (or a lot) irrational thoughts as the date gets closer! I sure did! Even the drive over to the hospital I was questioning what the heck was I doing. Just have to remind yourself it’s what you’ve wanted and you’ve chosen a surgeon who has done this a thousand times (literally) he’s listened to what you want and he knows how to make that a reality for you!

The sleeping thing… It’s a week!!!!! You’ll be fine! I’m struggling… I normally wrap my arms around the top of my head to get to sleep! Now not allowed to lift them! Just keep telling myself, it’s not forever… It’s a week, maybe a little longer… But it’ll be soooo worth it! I’m guessing in 12 months time I’m only going to be happy I had the op rather than scarred about pre / post opp neurotic thoughts etc!!

I’m 3 days post op! Still have a way to go, but so happy already!! Xx

Rachele94 11
    11p
    Menu

Hun what your thinking is normal! My op is on Thursday and I’m thinking exactly what you are! Nervous isn’t the word but I’m just gunna go with it! I’m 34B and having 400cc and 425cc so we have different stats but I bet yours will be lovely! Keep us updated xxx

Josie 13
    13p
    Menu

How exciting!!! Think I’ve still got 27 days or something, feels like forever away! I’m thinking like this already, need to distract myself until I see my surgeon again haha. It can only be normal to worry cos it’s a lot to go through, wanna be happy at the end of it! Hope your mind eases soon and hope you find sleeping alright! X

Jay 36
    36p
    Menu

You do get used to sleeping on your back, I’ve never been able to sleep on my back and before the surgery was saying I’d pretty much not sleep for 6 weeks add there’s no way I’d fall asleep on my back but it’s surprising how quickly you adapt. Don’t get me wrong I can’t wait to get back on my side and will probably never sleep on my back again after this but you do get used to it x

Paula 27
    27p
    Menu

@rachele94 we have exactly the same stats, I’m 11 stone and having 400/425 from a 34b. Are you excited? I’ve added you 🙂 my op is in 13 days xx

Stacey -11
    -11p
    Menu

I have my consultation with Dr Giannitrapani on Monday 23rd November and I am wanting silicone gel filled Breast Implants to hopefully take me from my current size of a small D cup up to at least an F cup to help me regain the fullness in my Breasts from weight loss so thinking I will probably need an implant size of around 400cc which is what I want but this may make me bigger than an F cup after surgery but I have heard that over time implants settle & tend to fluff out a bit more so if that’s the case when I see my surgeon and if he offers me 2 different sized Breast Implants I am definitely 100% going to choose the bigger size.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.