10 dpo 400cc HP overs from 34A/B Started by: Laura

• Author
    42p
    Menu

Had my op on 9th of August in Preston with Dr Traynor. I was a 34A or small B and I’m currently wearing a 34E sports bra. They were quite tubular to begin with so there’s still a lot of changes for them to go through I’m sure, but they’re already much rounder than they were. I found it so helpful seeing other ladies results when choosing my size so thought I would share mine xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie 14
    14p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing!! I have Mr Traynor in less than 3 weeks!! I’m sooooo excited!! I’m currently a 34B. I’d be chuffed if I had results like yours ?? xxx

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Sophie,can I ask what size you are going to to have Hun?

Laura 42
    42p
    Menu
    +1

Aww thank you so much Sophie! Traynor really is amazing, mine were such an awful shape before, I hated them and I really can’t believe how much he has changed them! You will love yours I’m sure-not long for you to wait now! Xxx

Leah 53
    53p
    Menu

They look lovely! I’m also POD10 how are you feeling? X

Gem jay 19
    19p
    Menu

They look amazing!

Jess
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls anyone having there opp day on the 30th august with mr traynor?

Laura 42
    42p
    Menu

Aww thanks girls! It’s so lovely to actually have boobs! Ha. I’m ok thanks Leah, still not really used to them yet and find them very heavy and not sleeping great but not in any real pain. I saw your post before, yours look fab, you must be made up! ? Xxx

Sophie 14
    14p
    Menu

Kim, of course you can Hun! I’m having 450cc overs ?? what are you having chick? Xxx

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Sophie ,I am considering among 350-375-400.It is hard to choose ,isn’t it ? I don’t want to be so small or so big .Ideally end up with a D…

Sophie 14
    14p
    Menu

It really is so hard to choose Kim!! I simply went for the biggest just so I don’t end up with boob greed as I can imagine it’s not a very nice feeling especially when you spend so much money having the procedure done. Have you decided just yet what you will probably go for? Xxx

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Dr Macellino is going to order all 4 sizes in for the day .I prefer 375 or 400 as don’t really want to wish to go bigger after 🙂

Lauren Miller 20
    20p
    Menu

Omg Laura your results are amazing!! I have my BA in 23 days I can’t wait! if I have results like your of traynor I’ll be over the moon! xxx

Laura 42
    42p
    Menu

Thank you Lauren ? Not long to go for you now, you won’t be disappointed Traynor is amazing!! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.