10 months po love my results but some ripples Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls im 10 months post op and i love my boobies <3 .. ive got my pre op coming for tummy tuck in june eek lol going with my boobie surgeon hes so truthful and nice i <3 him.. but i’d just like to explain rippling and how its been with me.. now i have overs..my surgeon advised sizes and i chose bigger than offered he werent happy he wanted me to have much smaller ideally.. and what i chose only just fit.. so its my own doing i should of given my skin time to stretch etc anyhow.. i first felt bumps/ripples in my cleavage area in my left boobie at guessing 6 weeks post op very slight like barely there.. as months passed i could feel them more.. then at around 6 months they became slightly visible.. at 9 months i started to feel ripples in my right boob (the bigger boob).. and my left ripples that i had all along became very visible it looks like 1 dent in my boob when braless.. so its a long road as ur boobs settle any ripple u feel early on can quite possibly become visible it only gets worse not better.. my skin was always so thin so a ripple with my size is no surprise.. i want to upsize next but with a fat graft etc.. i wont go bigger without.. visible dent aside i really do love them sometimes it cant be seen its right in the middle of cleavage area and when im in a bra or whatever it vanishes completely.. its just the weight of them the fill level and texture making it visible if they were higher filled implants i think id of had a perfect result it just feels like they drop and drag on my skin on the inside bit of a shame.. but ive already spoken about my next op and explained he said to wait 12 to 18 months but size was suggested and it would be diff type of implants i just cant wait to get over this op (so scared lol) and onto the next 🙂 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.