10 months post op discomfort? Started by: Jade

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi hope everyones okay, havent been on for a while….
    basically I had implants under the muscle in April last year, and they seem to have healed well in regards to the scar etc. However my nipples are still overly sensitive and both breasts seem to kind of ache a lot of the time (almost like a trapped muscle feeling) Just wondering if anyone still experiences discomfort this far after op and any advice would be great, thank you xx

Jade
    0p
    Menu

Anyone ? 🙂

Emma
    0p
    Menu

I’m only 5 days PO babe but if I were you I would definitely book an appointment to see your surgeon again!!! If anything just to put your mind at rest!!!xx

Jade
    0p
    Menu

Hes based in Birmingham and I live in Newcastle so hoping it wont come to that! Just hoping that I’m not the only one and some assurance that it will sort itself out :/ obviously if it doesnt then I ll just have to go back and see him! xx hope youre healing okay xx

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Maybe even just call them up hun. I seem to be ok, just a few aches, just looking forward for the strapping to come off on Friday.
    I hope you get yourself sorted soon chick xx

Jade
    0p
    Menu

Ah good, you ll feel much better with the strapping off 🙂 Thanks me too xx

Lydia
    0p
    Menu

Hi hun im 7 months post op my nipples are really sensitive since when there touched i wouldnt say its painful but its uncomfortable do u get the pain all the time ? Xx

Jade
    0p
    Menu

Hello, my nipples are the same, if i touch them gently theyre fine, but if something brushes against them or touches too hard it feels horrible, not a pain just uncomfortable like you. The trapped muscle feeling is weird like when you get a trapped nerve or something if you understand what I mean? xx

Lydia
    0p
    Menu

Just summin we have to live with i spose it doesnt really bother me so much.. dont know about trap nerve pain hun maybe ring up and see the nurse im sure its fine tho xx

Menu

Ring the Newcastle office if your worried hun the girls are fab and will probably book you in with the nurse just to check you over xx

Jade
    0p
    Menu

I didn’t have my surgery with mya so there isn’t a Newcastle office, think I might just give it another few weeks as they do say up to a year to settle completely? If not ill just ring them where I got it done and see what they suggest xx

Menu

Hi girls haven’t been on for ages, I’m now a year and a half post op and I have lost feeling in my nipples but still get a strange/horrible sensation when they are touched. Not sure if it’s normal but looks like something that won’t improve 🙁

Jade
    0p
    Menu

Hi toni, thats not good to hear 🙁 It’shorrible isnt it? I’ve kinda resigned my self to the fact that the nipple thing isn’t gonna improve ..

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.