10 week po pics Started by: xlaura1987x

• Author

so im just over 10 weeks po with 340cc unders ..i love my new boobies 🙂 xx

Menu

Hiya, I had unders last week 295cc but they havnt changed at all since and they seem like there underneath my armpits and still very high.. Do they take longer to drop n fluff with unders? Is it ok to add please? Xx

Nicki 1
    1p
    Menu

Congrats Hun, they look ace!!! 🙂 xx

Menu

Hi @chantelle iv just accepted you,mine where pointy for a few weeks then they were high for another few weeks they have only just started to look normal lol it seems to take ages for them to look rite but thats prob cos i was looking at them all the time 🙂
    @nicki thanks hun hows your boobies doin xx

Menu

Thanks hun. Just had a look at your pics they look really good 🙂 glad to hear it takes them a while and it’s normal. Just have to wait I suppose now xx

Nicki 1
    1p
    Menu

Yes great thank u 🙂 I’m goin bra & bikini shopping this weekend, excited 😀 xx

Menu

Hi nicki have you had ur six weeks check I was six weeks on Friday and iv been diein too go bra shopping but not seeing nurse until tomorrow so have had too wait.

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Hey Laura, they look fantastic! Lovely and natural. Do thy feel completely normal now? X

Nicki 1
    1p
    Menu

Well I’m not seeing the nurse til tomorrow but didn’t see any harm in going to get measured and buying a new bra set. Will wear it once everything’s been ok’ed by the nurse xx

Kerry
    0p
    Menu

Hi Laura, I am having mine done hopefully in April but am so worried that I wont like the look of them or they wont be how I want them. Can I please add you?xx

Menu

hi @nicki ye i no bra shopping is exciting 🙂
    @no0108 ye they feel like they are mine now like they have been here foreva lol hows ur boobies doin?
    @kerry ye thats fine hun xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.