10 Weeks PO Today – photos Started by: Stephanie

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Hey!!
    I cannot believe how quick the time has gone. I have gone from totally flat to having awesome boobs with 340cc unders i’m 34D Take a peek if you want. Just skip to page 11 (i took lots of photos over the weeks) i’ve also played with these in photoshop and stripped out the background it’s quite fun.

I Love them 10 weeks old and they are brilliant i still have aches not sharp pains any more but little aches where they are still moving around n adjusting. You really do need to be patient as they are still changing a lot. So if you say i’ve had my new boobs 3 days and they look awful / amazing / weird … be patient…. It really does take months for them to settle down so just relax and enjoy it 🙂

Steph xxx

Kylie 1
    1p
    Menu

Time does fly when you have 2 new best friends! Lol.
    They’re coming along nicely, you must be very pleased.
    How’s the running? Back into it full flow yet?
    xxx

Chelle
    0p
    Menu

Glad you are happy :). Loved your pic diary.

They do change alot dont they. Thanks for the bra info by the way, sadly sold out. Like the leopard print look though 🙂

Enjoy 🙂 xx

Charlotte 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Hun, do you mind if I add you? Having my surgery 13thmarch x

Stephanie -1
    -1p
    Menu

Thanks everyone 😉 certainly fine to add me Charlotte 😉

Kylie yes back running full steam. 7k wed, 7k thurs, 5k tonight then pigged out in a restaurant. 14k planned for Sunday, and going tomorrow for a photo shoot at the opening of entries for the Great Midlands Run tomorrow 😉

Menu

Hi Stephanie, I’m on a countdown to my ba! Do you mind if I add you? Would be good to see the healing/changing process 🙂

Stephanie -1
    -1p
    Menu

Certainly 😉

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.