10 weeks post op. Started by: christie

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Hi ladies! Not been on here in a wile. Hope everyone is happy with their new boobies 🙂 I can’t even remember the pain anymore, it’s so strange how my boobs feel like me now. Back to how I was before with sleeping on my side/my front 🙂 still wearing a sports bra to sleep in ( I will till atleast 6 months) bought my first swimming costume and bikini for my jollies next week and I can’t wait to show my new assets off 😀 got my last checkup with kazzazi on the 20th October so will see what he thinks! I occasionally get a few aches but that doesn’t bother me too much. I’m so happy I took this path in life, I have so much more confidence in my body now 🙂 🙂 HAPPY HAPPY!!! Xx

Becky 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi hope you do mind if I add you as a friend….I’m now 9 days post op and stories like yours make it all seem worth it at thie stage I’m still at. I’m glad it all went well for you and you have recovered well x

christie -1
    -1p
    Menu

That’s fine hun xx

Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add.
    I need some advice im going for my op in November and im getting 450cc scaared incase they are going to be to small
    Glad your happy with the result xxx

Jadet25
    0p
    Menu

Hi Christie – I am a week behind u I think and also feeling like boobs are my own! Ha – struggling to find a good bra tho that makes them look good as all the bras I’ve come across so far are pretty boring!! How u finding it? Xx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

It’s so nice to see this. When I tell people I want my boobs done to give me more body confidence they think I’m crazy. I guess some people don’t understand!! I would love to get my confidence back after having saggy/non existent boobs! Xx

christie -1
    -1p
    Menu

I’ll accept all requests girls 🙂 I’v bought loads now jade 🙂 I quite like plain looking bras and got a lovely comfy one from Victoria secrets. The asda tshirt bras are comfy too, and just got 2 new ones today from Ann summers which fit like a glove! How has your recovery been? Have you anymore checkups to go to? I thought my 6 week would be my last one but I have another on the 20th October to see my surgeon xx trace I don’t think people realise if their not in your situation, my friends kept telling me not to do it and that I’m fine how I am but I’m glad I did my own thing because I’m so happy now! I still haven’t got bored of looking/feeling them yet haha xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.