10 weeks post op Started by: Danielle

• Author
    131p
    Menu

New pic 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kirsty 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Hun hope you don’t mind the add. I’m having my ba on the 22nd May and I have similar stats to you. In having 350cc unders hp but am a bit worried they won’t be big enough. Was wondering what placement you had?? Yours look amazing by the way 🙂 xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

Hi hun,

I had 375/400cc moderate plus profile over the muscle with Dr Traynor 🙂

X

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@kirstycartwright For some reason it’s saying I have a request from you pending but it won’t appear in my requests list to accept it. Try cancelling the request and re-adding it x

kirsty 1
    1p
    Menu

@destijl okay will do :))
    I’m hoping under the muscle won’t make mine look smaller than I’m hoping for :/
    How did you find the surgery ? I’m a bit worried of being put to sleep now :s xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@kirstycartwright I’ve come out as a 32F with the size i got i think you will be at least a D. I was terrified of being put to sleep but honestly it isnt that bad at all. Its a minor scratch and then 2 seconds later you’re out of it. All you will remember is the little scratch from the needle and then waking up with new boobies 😀

What hospital are you having surgery x

kirsty 1
    1p
    Menu

@destijl oh i really hope it isn’t as scary as I’m thinking lol.
    The fitzroy in London I’m having dr singh. Ahh I cannot wait to have boobs!!! Xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing babe xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

Thanks @sr93 yours look amazing in your profile pic 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.