10 weeks post op Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls, at the 10 week mark now and feeling great. I have bucket loads more confidence and love my boobs – even if I do have lots of stretch marks they are worth it! Here’s a pic of the top I wore today which I would never dreamed of. For all those girls who are not sure whether to have the op defo go for it!

I had 350 mod+ overs from flatter than flat! Measure as 34e/34dd now ?

Summa2011 10
    10p
    Menu

Hey Hun. They look amazing!! I just had 375cc mod+ overs on Tuesday I love them already. I hope you don’t mind me adding you x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@summa2011 of course not have accepted you 🙂 how are you recovering x

Summa2011 10
    10p
    Menu

My incisions seem to be quite sore but tbh I’m fine I went back to work on Friday and I’ve managed to not take any pain killers since I had it done so it was all manageable for me but I think it’s because I had overs. I’m sure it’s the strapping though digging in to my incisions I can’t wait to get it off on Tuesday 🙂 x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Ah I didn’t have strapping so can’t help with that. Tbh I can’t even remember the pain now! All worth it 🙂 @summa2011

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

They look great Hun!! Congrats XX

Janine 15
    15p
    Menu

They look so good, how has your recovery been? xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@charl890 thank you!

@janine23
    relatively easy really! I just chilled out the first few days, had my boyfriend looking after me for 2 days then I was on my own in the day from day 3. Just took everything slow and had everything at easy reach. Went for a short walk on day 4 and a 40 min one on day 6 and was driving by day 12 I think. Have you had your surgery? X

Janine 15
    15p
    Menu

Wow that sounds really good and reassuring. Not yet I am meeting with my surgeon on the 2nd of September getting more real now ? X

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@janine23 ah that’s exciting! Do you have an idea of what size you wanna be? What are you now? I did have overs mind, I know unders is more painful! X

Janine 15
    15p
    Menu

I’m a 34A now and I would like to be a D ideally but I will just have to wait to see what Dr Andrea says, yes I have heard unders are really painful x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I would say mine look like a D personally – fake ones always measure bigger. Good luck with your consultation ? @janine23

Janine 15
    15p
    Menu

Thank you ?

Lauren 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Hun hope you don’t mind the add, I’m thinking of getting the same as you, haven’t been to see anyone yet as trying to pluck up the courage to lol xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@lauren1602 of course not I will accept you in a minute 🙂 I would defo book an appointment wherever you wanna go just to get an idea! I went for 2 consultations back in January with another company and then didn’t see my surgeon until May. It’s a big decision but sometimes you need to learn more about it to decide if you’re ready or not x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.