10 weeks post op! Started by: Sarah

• Author
    20p
    Menu
    +4

I was 10 weeks post op yesterday and it’s gone soooooo quick! Touch wood I’ve had no problems and probably had the easiest recovery as I know some girls on here have had a tough ride! I had hardly any pain and was pretty much back to my normal self after 5/6 days! I’m measuring between 30G and 32F/FF with 400/425cc high profile partial implants! It’s literally the best thing I ever did and if you’re having second thoughts.. Don’t because it’s so worth it in the end! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nicole Newman 13
    13p
    Menu

They look amazing!!! I’ve just had 425cc unders from a 32b and mine are tiny compared to yours!!! Really hoping mine get bigger xx

Laura 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab !!! I had 600cc hp partials yesterday can’t wait to see mine change x

Lauren parker 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Hun! Im having my op a week today and I’m having exactly the same size as you so it’s so good to see a picture! Look amazing x

Litisha 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Oh they look really good. I hope you don’t mind me adding you x

Menu

Wow these look Amazing. You must be so pleased. I am booked in three weeks today and I am having 375cc unders. From reading the blogs I am not sure whether to opt for 400/415 as I don’t want to wish I had gone bigger. I’m 5,9 and a size 8 and would be very happy if mine look like this x x

Sarah 20
    20p
    Menu

@nicolenewman93 awww thank you!! Yours will probably get bigger as time goes on.. I thought the same as you I didn’t think they were big enough but then they kept on growing & growing! Xx

Sarah 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

@alldayblonde I’d go for the 400cc if I was you 🙂 there’s hardly any difference between the two but I think 400 is a good size! The last thing you want is to pay all that money and be disappointed! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

wow they look amazing!! im also having 420cc overs in 6 days time, cant wait now xxx

Menu
    +1

Praying I look like this??? did yours grow much during the dropping/fluffing stage? Xx

Mandy Pearce 23
    23p
    Menu

Catherine my daughter is 5,8 and had 500cc. She was a 32C Now 32G and they look great for her height and shoulder width.

Fiona 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing! So excited to get mine done now x

Sarah 20
    20p
    Menu

@mainesoph95 I think mine grew loads!!! When I first had them done the nurse thought I’d end up being a D/DD! Now I’m wearing 30G bras! Haha but they’re fully in proportion with my body so I’m happy! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.