10 year guarentee or lifetime implants? Started by: Rebecca

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Can anyone advise me on whether to get the 10 year or lifetime guarentee implants? I am 22 and may have another op after 10 or 20 years but may not? just not sure which to choose? do the 10 years ripple at all i am a 34b and having the 370 implant under the muscle

Menu

I went for the lifetime ones. I think they were only £300 more expensive. Gives u a long term choice as to whether a re op is necessary xx

Kylie 1
    1p
    Menu

Personally Ive gone for the lifetime guarantee implants (op next Tuesday) as although they’re a lil more expensive its just added peace of mind.
    You shouldnt get rippling at all under the muscle as the muscle acts as an extra layer covering and smoothing the implants.
    X

candyfloss 1
    1p
    Menu

I have Natrelle implants which have a ‘lifetime’ warranty, is this what you’re referring to? If so I think this only covers rupture of the implant itself, and not other complications that can happen with implants having such as rippling, capsular contracture, assymetry, sagging, etc. and they only pay up to £700 in surgical expenses for a re-op for up to 10 years. x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I have give with life time ones with the small price diffrents it’s well worth it the others only last 10years as the others r lifetime x

Nips 2
    2p
    Menu

I have chosen natrelles too but I don’t think you should be swayed over reops, I think you should go with what your surgeon thinks is best, like I am having natrelle soft touch as they’re firmer and as I need my skin filling out he thinks they will be better for me.
    It is only £700 you get if they rupture or you get cc so it’s not like in 15 years if you decide you don’t like them they will jut give you a re op
    Xxx

Rebecca
    0p
    Menu

thankyou! on my notes he said i could have either! think will go for lifetime ones my pre op is tonight and i am paying the full amount tomorrow with my op on the 4tth jan at doncaster 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Who r u with what size r u going I’m having 485cc under with mr kazzazi on 1st feb 🙂

Rebecca
    0p
    Menu

mr kazazzi on 4th jan im having 375 unders xxx

Kirsty -4
    -4p
    Menu

Mr kazzazi recommend cui to me xx

hj13
    0p
    Menu

Kazazi said CUI to me too. ;). 410’s on 16th December

Kirsty -4
    -4p
    Menu

He’s very happy with cui, worked with them over 12 years. His words were “if you want to spend more of ur partners money get the soft touch, they have a life time guarentee but nothing lasts forever” haha. Good luck with ur op Hj13, not long now!! X

Rebecca
    0p
    Menu

is this a stupid question but what is cui? xx

Nips 2
    2p
    Menu

Cui are the standard implants xx

lynseygibz 1
    1p
    Menu

That’s exactly what mr kazzazi said to me I recommend the cui I’ve worked with them for years and not had any problems I had 410cc under muscle he’s a genius I’m 9 weeks po on Saturday xxx good luck girls for your ops xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I Had cui on Friday I remember my first consultation and from what I remember they both felt slightly different x

Rebecca
    0p
    Menu

thanks girls

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.