11 day po Started by: Rhian

• Author
    34p
    Menu
    +1

Finally starting to drop the left considerably more at the moment though can’t wait until they drop completely xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rhian 34
    34p
    Menu

Took my breast band off for a sneaky two mins to have a look xx

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

@rhianlou88 they look great! xx

Rhian 34
    34p
    Menu

Thanks hun I just want this band gone now driving me mad and cutting in under my arms 🙁 xx

Keli 26
    26p
    Menu

They look great!! Xx

Rhian 34
    34p
    Menu

Thanks hun just uploaded some now to profile finally worked out how to do it lol xx

Menu

what size are yrs hun i might be getting 600cc in 3 weeks time and nervous that they might be too big? x

clairelk 29
    29p
    Menu

They are fab hunny x

Rhian 34
    34p
    Menu

Mine are 350cc uhp and thanks xx

Jessica 42
    42p
    Menu

Rhian they’re gorgeous. They look loads bigger than I expected them to. I bet you’re thrilled with them xx

Rhian 34
    34p
    Menu

Yea really pleased with them I can’t wait to be able to show them off now in some new bras only another 4 weeks lol xxx

Rachel 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

@@rhianlou88 hope u dont mind the add ur boob look amazing ! did u go for rounds or teardrop. they look really natural. I am hoping to have my boobs done by Dr Fimuara as I have heard n seen loads of good things abt her xx

Rhian 34
    34p
    Menu

Hey hun I had 350cc uhp rounds thanks very much I love them and would Deffo recommend Dr fimuara she’s amazing no I don’t mind the add hun will except now xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.