11 days PO 430/455cc Dr Fiumara Update Started by: Sasha

• Author
    5p
    Menu
    +2

Hey, thought I’d update with progress. They are changing everyday, and lefty is dropping quicker than my right. The change in shape in 11 days is amazing. Can’t wait for final results, but I am so happy with the change so far. Started off an empty 32b/c and currently in a 34E sports bra whilst my Macoms are in the wash. It’s slightly too big, but I’m normally a 32 band and my swelling is going down nicely. I’ll attach some photos 🙂 x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

Did you have overs or unders? xx

Sasha 5
    5p
    Menu

Unders Hun, the painful option! X

Keli 26
    26p
    Menu

Wow cant believe how much theyve changed and theyve got much bigger lol they look really good bet your so happy xx

Sasha 5
    5p
    Menu

They have got bigger Keli! My husband said they looked huge last night. I wasn’t expecting them to get bigger, I was amazed at how big they were in the first place! I am so happy. Hope you are too Keli!. Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope mine fluff like yours have! I know iv only got mine done monday and its thurs now,and i shudnt even be complaining because i have no pain i am blessed! But i realy dont think theyv got much bigger its asif i havent even had any boobie implants haha but it is getting me down though finding it hard to visulise them dropping much more and fluffing! Thanks for putting those pics up tho @sasha that gives me hope mine will improve yours look great ! 🙂

Sasha 5
    5p
    Menu

@gina92, mine still have a long way to go I think. Did you have unders? When the muscle released on mine they looked bigger almost instantly. My right still needs to catch up. Don’t think of them as finished yet, the difference in a week is phenomenal, and we all heal at different rates! I hope you fall in love with them more and more every day! xXx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@sasha i had over the muscle so unsure about how much more theyl expand if even atall! Do u mind if i add you as a friend and send you some pics? Hopefully there normal im just so impatient x

danielle 3
    3p
    Menu

Do you feel like they are too big or are you happy?xx I’m worrying mine will be too big I’ve been offered 425/450 unders I’m an A now xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.