11 days PO – reduced swelling Started by: Samantha

• Author
    89p
    Menu

Hi ladies! Im 11 days PO now an swellings reducing an they look abit more shapely! I know i have a long way to go, i must say i quite miss the size they were when swollen lol!!!
    Happy with them so far, an its funny to see the little changes from day to day, what a rollercoaste of a journey! Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They look fantastic Hun!! Are still having some discomfort or you back to normal?? Xx

Samantha 89
    89p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks chic!!! I only have discomfort if i stretch too much as the skin is still abit tight but other than that im absoloutley fine!! I thought it would last much longer but soo glad it hasn’t! Hows your healing going babe? How are you feeling? Xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Still a bit sore, swollen went down a little, pain is fading slowly. Hope to come back to normal soon!! Thanks for asking! Xxx

Menu

What s big difference, looking great lovey x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Look ace!! I understand how u feel I miss my swelling ?Being they were still that size lol xx

Samantha 89
    89p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you ladies! Im so impatient i want to see the final result!! I hope you’re all well ? Xxx

Menu

They look amazing huni I love seeing progress pictures, I haven’t really been taking many pictures of my own they haven’t looked great out of the bra I’m 7 days po today xxx

Samantha 89
    89p
    Menu

Thank you tasha! I was taking pictures daily to see the little changes but given up now, its so weird because my right boob had the bigger implant yet my left boob is the bigger an swollen one! I just need to learn how to be patient lol!! I hope you’re healing process is going well babe ❤️Xxx

Menu

Your welcome babe ?!! I wish I did but I’m been in agony my boobs have been so sore, things are finally looking up I haven’t been in pain for a few days ??, I’m the opposite I had a bigger implant in my right breast and it still hasn’t dropped it looks a lot bigger than my left I do hope they even out. I’m so inpatient too babe I just wanna get to the stage where I love them xxx

Jemma
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing already Samantha! I’m being so impatient as my right one hasn’t dropped as much as my left so they look odd shapes. I’m 12 days post op, going through stages of loving them and hating them

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jemma
    0p
    Menu

Tasha, I’m in exactly the same position as you! I’m being so impatient and just wanting to be at the finished result in a nice lace bra… But it’ll all be worth it for sure! xx

Samantha 89
    89p
    Menu

Thank you jemma!! Yours are looking fantastic!! Such a good size!! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.