11 days PO sleeping problems Started by: Vikki

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi if anyone can give me advise or tips please. I’m 11 days PO & im unable to sleep lying down or on my side still having to sleep upright but that is causing back pain & my bum to hurt just want a good night’s sleep x

Jessica 1
    1p
    Menu

Hiya babe, I’m still same as you sleeping upright, my breasts feel super uncomfortable when I lay flat no chance of me dropping off to sleep like that. I was wondering how long this is gonna go on for. I love sleeping on my side but if I do this my breasts get pressed against the bed I keep getting scared I’m going to damage my implants. Use as many pillows as possible to make it as soft and comfortable as possible. As for the bum ache, rather than putting your pillows against your headboard try to position them at an angle. I woke up after my op in this position and have been sleeping like it ever since. Personally I Haven’t experienced any back or bum ache yet. I’ve been taking arnica tablets which are meant to help with muscular pain. xxx

laura
    0p
    Menu

I wish I had some tips but I have the same problem. my bum and feet really hurt sleeping like this. I end up going to sleep on the couch in the middle of the night. im sooo tired!

Vikki
    0p
    Menu

I was taking Arnica but didn’t realise it helps with muscles thought it was just for the bruising gona start them again Jessica. Laura I find putting a pillow under my feet helps. Hope this doesn’t carry on for much longer x

Bomber
    0p
    Menu

Hi I was just thinking of the same thing. I am 9 days post op & was wondering when I can attempt to sleep flat? Has arnica ok to take & is it helping?x

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

I am 7 PO and have just started sleeping on my side but still using all the pillows I used to keep me upright, so im sort of sideways and upright lol means my chest is elevated and my boob isn’t pushed into the matress , I wake up everytime I try to roll over though!

Try it, it might help x

Vikki
    0p
    Menu

Hi Arnica is ok to take my nurse said it would help. Hannah I’m going to try that tonight thank you for the tip x x

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

how did you get on? any better? sleep deprivation is terrible, I hope your feeling better!

Vikki
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hannah thank you ive been sleeping alot better & my back doesn’t hurt as much now. Only problem now is my nipples & surrounding are are so so sore 🙁 x

Eleanor
    0p
    Menu

When is it safe to start sleeping on your side ladies?

I’m 1 week post op and keep waking up on my side, then worrying I’m doing damage without knowing :/

Elaine
    0p
    Menu

Hi Im almost 4 week PO and still sleeping upright …I hated it for the first 2 weeks and was waking every hour but Im used to it now and think I might carry on sleeping like this all the time lol the best part about it is your hair doesnt get so messy and deffo not greasy 🙂

christie -1
    -1p
    Menu

I found it easier with 6 pillows, 4 propped up in a upside down v and 2 by each side and I found sleeping very easy this way. It was like a little caccoon lol 🙂 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.