11 days post op, stinging incisions? Started by: Lucy Anna

• Author
    146p
    Menu

Hi girls I’m 11 days post op & woke up this morning with painful stinging incisions

Before this morning I haven’t even noticed them as I couldnt feel them at all but they’ve just started stinging.

I’m not sure if either my bra is rubbing or my bra isn’t supportive enough therefor there’s too much weight on my scars?
    Have attached a photo.

Thanks girls. Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    cheryl 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Hun, my left one is stinging loads today as well yet I was fine yesterday! I think it’compleatly Normal as its all still healing! Xx

Lucy Anna 146
    146p
    Menu

@cheryl16 Thank you 🙂 it’s all so new I’m never sure! It’s so painful today :'( hope youre okay. Xx

cheryl 5
    5p
    Menu

I know I feel the same today , yesterday I felt like I hadn’t even had a op a week ago ! Maybe I did too much !! Have a speedy recovery x

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Lucy Anna I had same problem it was that my bra was supportive enough as soon as I chdnged my bra the pain instantly went.

Lucy Anna 146
    146p
    Menu

Thank you @amy03 I thought that might be the case! It’s the m&s zip up though? Thought was meant to be really good. I’ve changed and it’s better already xx

Menu
    +1

I had that after a few hours in the M&S one as it was rubbing on my incisions so bad! I found that wearing a soft Primark one (quite a long one) underneath high impact bras helped a lot and my incisions healed and stopped stinging xxx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Yeah kristina is right in need to sit low on your ribs to stop rubbing on your incisions x

Lexi 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi girls which bra do you suggest I tried the m & s and Asda ones but no joy xxx

Lucy Anna 146
    146p
    Menu

I’ve got a h&m high impact one now which is perfect for me! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.