11 do post op 400cc overs Started by: pauline

• Author
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies just doing a update , saw nurse post op on 8th day had dressing removed was told I could shower following day , all is good I’m also back work first day was abit tiring , think that’s due to me having a afternoon nap lol ! Feeling less swollen but still abit tender ! Think the hardest part is sleeping up rite ,so tempting to turn my side lol ! X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sam 49
    49p
    Menu

They look amazing Pauline! Xx

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

There looking really good Pauline, congrats x x x

pauline 14
    14p
    Menu

Thankyou @sam b and @ Tracy hope you are both doing well xx

JC66
    0p
    Menu

Brilliant results Pauline. You must be so pleased. I had 520 overs last Monday…stitches out today. Would you mind if I added you?

pauline 14
    14p
    Menu

Thankyou jc66 , how are you feeling ? Yes your welcome to add x

JC66
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Pauline. I’m feeling very good.not had any pain…just aches and a bit stiff now and again. Sleeping semi upright ..but am able to lie on my back. I’m not sure if I should be doing this, as I haven’t been told not to. Also have been able to wash my hair from the 2nd day..which was nice! I will check with the nurse today. You really are looking good..fantastic results. Such a nice size and shape. I will try and put some photo’s of before and after on my profile later this week. From what I can see at the moment they are looking good..but feel enormous. I don’t just have a couple of puppies..more like a whole litter at the moment!! But this is a lot of swelling and will go down.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.