11 weeks po ba 340 unders kazzazi Started by: Charlotte B

• Author

Hi everyone. I haven’t been on here for ages so thought I’d come and update you all 🙂 I am now 11 and a half weeks po and go see mr kazzazi soon for my 12 week check! I can honestly say I love that man! Haha he’s done an absolutely amazing job! I couldn’t have asked for more. I’m so happy and so much more confident now 🙂 I had 340 from a 32A and am now 32D/ 30DD which is exactly what I asked for. I have just uploaded a few recent pictures so feel free to have a look and let me know what you think 🙂 any questions ask away xx

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

Hi Charlotte, I am glad you are happy with your results! I have my consultation with Mr Kazzazi next week – I am hoping for D/DD, is it ok if I add you? How did you find everything? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi hope u dnt mind the add..nice to another happy endinf xxx

char
    0p
    Menu

Added you hun hope you dont mind, you have unders or overs? X

Rebecca
    0p
    Menu

Added you hope that’s okay Hun xxx

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

@char added you hope thats ok..congrats @Charlotte B

Leanne
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun I hope you don’t mind the add, I’m seeing Kazzazi in a couple of weeks & hoping to achieve a D/DD 🙂 it’s good to hear good things about him x

lizzie
    0p
    Menu

Hope you dont mind the add im a 30a getting 375s xx

Menu

Charlotte do u mind if I add you? I am scheduled for 295cc on 27 nov but I am havin pre boob greed! I would love to see your result. I am chuffed for you that your so happy!

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

Hi, I have sent you a request. I had kazazzi 2 and a half weeks ago, he is lovely! I’m happy but one is still higher than the other! Can’t wait for it to drop! X

Menu

Hi girls! That’s fine I’ll accept them all now 🙂 let me know what you think! You girls who haven’t had him yet, your in safe hands he’s a miracle worker! Haha I wouldn’t have change anything about my whole experience with mya! It’s been great and the after care so far has been just as good 🙂 I had unders char 🙂 xx

AmyB
    0p
    Menu

I hope you don’t mind the add Charlotte I have the same stats you had before op and im hoping for the same size. xx

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

Great pictures! No wonder you are so pleased x

Menu

Charlotte, they r a.maz.ing! No wonder you r so pleased! They have healed so well. What size do you measure now?

Menu

May I add please? X

Menu

Of course you can daisy. Yeh I’m very happy with them 🙂 I’m now a 30D-DD. Thought I would be a 32 since that’s what I wore before but I was apparently wearing the wrong back size lol perfect size for me now 🙂 x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Added you Hun xXx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

sent an add 🙂 think im going to go for 340

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

Your pics look great Charlotte – no wonder you are so happy! How have you found the whole healing process? x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.