11 weeks post op 275cc mod plus unders – picture! Started by: Leah

• Author
    5p
    Menu

Hi all!

I haven’t seen many posts of small implants under the muscle so I thought i’d share my picture with you all!
    I’m so happy with my result now but if you had asked me even 2 weeks ago it was the complete opposite! They have taken so long to settle but I think they’re finally getting there.

I have also had some issues with my incisions along the way. The scabs right in the corners fell off at around 7 weeks leaving little holes. I went into the Fitzroy clinic and they cleaned and put a dressing on them and the holes healed over within days, so don’t panic if this happens to you!

I had 275cc mod plus implants under the muscle by Dr Frati. Started off as a 32A and have been measured as a 32DD in Victoria Secret! M&S 30DD-E

I would never have worn a bra like this before! Feel free to message me if you’d like to see more pics x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

A small implant can really go a long way! 🙂

Kirsty 23
    23p
    Menu

Oh my gosh they look amazing. Iv been so worried that 275ccs arnt going to be big enough and not many girls with smaller implants you look fantastic. Have sent you a friend req would love to see more pics if you have any. Got my op on 8th of June but I’m having overs hope mine end up looking as good as yours you must be so pleased xx

Stefanie 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi Leah
    This is so nice to see, I had my op 7 days ago and I feel like I’m getting too used to the size and already wanting more. I had 275hp partial. You look amazing and the shape and size look perfect.

Laura 1
    1p
    Menu

Literally the look I’d love!

Joanna 6
    6p
    Menu

Oh wow they look absolutely amazing x I bet u in love with them x I had yesterday 300cc mod plus under muscle, so would be so nice if I could add you as friend and have a look at some more pic please x

Alf 11
    11p
    Menu

They look great!! When did you start to notice them dropping?! I had 280cc and am 2 weeks PO and they still look so stuck on!

Leah 5
    5p
    Menu

Thanks girls! Feel free to add me, I have just uploaded some private pictures of my journey so far 🙂

@Alf literally didn’t start dropping until at least week 7/8 and they’re still pretty hard – just starting to soften now. I guess it just takes a little longer for some of us!

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Leah i am nearly 10 weeks post op mine also didn’t start to drop until week 8, there slightly softer now and i have a little more movement but still a long way to go, still can’t fit in to any shaped bra’s as it’s like trying to put a bra on a manequin they spill over the top of the cup but leave a big gap at the sides so it’s croptop by night and granny bra during the day, so looking foward to them settling properly xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.