11 weeks post op Started by: Shannonxo

• Author
    25p
    Menu
    +2

hi girls, i am 11 weeks post op tomorrow. Happy to answer any questions x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Siobhan 15
    15p
    Menu

You look amazing Hun, what cc did you have and what bra size are you now? I’ve booked my op but still deciding on size and yours look great ???? Xx

Siobhan 15
    15p
    Menu

I don’t no why it put question marks! I meant !!! Lol

Shannonxo 25
    25p
    Menu

I had 400cc babe and it’s got me to a 32F!! haha they aren’t as big as that sounds though, i’ve heard fake boobs measure bigger! xx

Siobhan 15
    15p
    Menu

I’m the same height and weight as you and been deciding on either 375cc or 400cc, I think after seeing yours I might just bite the bullet and go for the 400cc ????

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

Hi all they say to go for the biggest size that the dr offfers I’m having 550 cc ops booked for next Monday waiting for my time to be confirmed this week 🙂 great pic Shannon they look really good ????

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi I’m booked in for my consultation tomorrow I really don’t have a clue what to have are your overs or unders and what profile xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Your boobs look amazing best I’ve seen so far xx

Shannonxo 25
    25p
    Menu

Siobhan i would deffo go for 400cc!! I was originally deciding on 350 or 375 but on the day i thought fuck it let’s go for 400 and i am so glad i did! Sometimes i even wish i went bigger haha! Aimee – mine are overs and i had high profile.

Thank you girls for all your nice comments 🙂 xx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

They look amazing! I haven’t even had my op yet and yours are giving me boob greed haha. Iv ordered 325 and 350 but deffo gonna go with the bigger size xx

Shannonxo 25
    25p
    Menu
    +2

Jess your making the best decision by going for the bigger size! There really isn’t much in them but then at least you won’t regret it. x

Siobhan 15
    15p
    Menu

The most she said I could have is 400cc so I think I’ll just go for it! Can’t wait to have it done now my op is April 5th! I’ve seen you had overs as well, I’m still deciding on over or under, she reccomemed for me overs, what made you choose overs? Yours look really good xx

Shannonxo 25
    25p
    Menu

Just go for 400cc babe, you won’t regret it at all! I bet you are so excited. My surgeon said i had enough breast tissue for overs so i thought why not? It’s much quicker recovery and to be honest i don’t think they look much different to unders. People say overs are more fake looking but i don’t think mine look fake xx

Siobhan 15
    15p
    Menu

I’m so excited April seems so long away atm!! My surgeon said the same that I’ve got enough breast tissue as well, and I honestly thought yours were unders till you said, they don’t look fake at all I hope mine turn out like yours then I’ll be very happy! I have 3 kids as well the eldest 2 I’m not worried about it’s the nearly 2 yr old that I’m worried about the recovery and I no overs is not as bad as unders and the recovery is quicker which is making me sway more to overs! It’s just a hard choice! Xx

Menu

They look amazing. I’m having 450cc overs on the 11th Feb I hope mine look this good, what size was you before if you dont mind me asking xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Love that cleavage! They look amazing x

Livvy 8
    8p
    Menu

These are AMAZING! You’re so lucky how close together they naturally are wow

Shannonxo 25
    25p
    Menu

Siobhan my cousin had her op the same day as me and her baby was on 10 months, her mum had him for a couple of days and then she was fine with him, she had overs aswell. Michaela i was a 32b to start with x

Natalie
    0p
    Menu

What surgeon did you have them
    Done by?

Jenna 19
    19p
    Menu

They are amazing! Xx

Hayley 1
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing. Do you have a before picture was your boobs close together I have a feeling I’m gonna have a gap because I’m flat chested and have a gap now. You have made my decision to go for the bigger option xx

Shannonxo 25
    25p
    Menu

I had Dr Mounir, he is so lovely and friendly. He made my experience so much better.

Hayley there is a before picture on my profile, my boobs were quite close together before but i think they are even closer now x

Menu

I’m the same am floating between a 350/375 or 400 but I’m seeing most people say go the biggest. They look fab! How long was your recovery xx

Shannonxo 25
    25p
    Menu

The first week was bad but it didn’t agree with the anaesthetic so it make me really sick. I went back to work after a week, it was still uncomfortable but it was bareable. It’s all so worth it in the end though 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

What size was you before you had implants ? Xx

Shannonxo 25
    25p
    Menu

I was a 32b x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you I’m also a 32b I had a consultation yesterday he told me I would need at least 450cc to make me a full dd if not a 485cc I think that’s quite a lot and that’s overs and high profile do you know what your implants were called these are allergen natrelle tsf soft touch xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.