12 days post op, feels like they will fall off! Started by: Chel

• Author
    31p
    Menu

Hey ladies… I’m 12days post op so I’ve been able to shower for the last 4 days, but I hate taking my bra off for as long as it takes me to shower! Lol it feels like they will fall off! I get really tense and try to restrict my movement! Please tell me I’m not alone…. I’ve had to be so quick in the shower and it’s such a relief to get that bra back on!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tracey 43
    43p
    Menu

Hi Chel my op is on the 27th, which profile did you have and are you pleased with them?
    I’m sure they won’t fall off by the way but I’ll probably be thinking the same in a couple of weeks having been used to nothing there for all these years

Chel 31
    31p
    Menu

I had 275cc unders. (My surgeon called them unders but I’ve since heard mya surgeons don’t do fully under so I don’t really know what to call them.
    Haha i hope they don’t! Feels so weird! It’s going to take a lot of getting used too!

Tracey 43
    43p
    Menu

They look great you must be chuffed, are they mod or high profile?

Chel 31
    31p
    Menu

I really don’t know… Lol they didn’t mention this when I had consultations or anything! I was just adamant I wanted unders! Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve had exactly the same feeling Chel! And since I’ve had strapping off I keep having visions of me tripping over or falling in the shower …. Feels weird feeling the side of my breast rubbing against my bare arm too.. Something I’ve never experienced before (-:

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu
    +1

Omg i feel exactly the same lol! I start to walk a big hunched over too haha suppose they take a bit of getting used to! Xx

Laura 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

That’s how I described it to my friends! Had strapping off yesterday and was trying to get some of the sticky stuff off and I gave up and had to put my bra back on. Weirdest feeling ever. X

Chel 31
    31p
    Menu

Glad it’s not just me ladies! I’m going to try and keep it off for a bit longer today! Lol I’m sure we will get used to it! Xx

Sasha 5
    5p
    Menu

Hey girls, as the previous owner of massive breast feeding boobies, they do take a bit of getting used to, but after a few weeks you come to accommodate them. I miss my big boobies, hence the Need for a BA! You’ll get used to the weight of them and the hunched over feeling will go when you get used to the weight. Happy healing girls 🙂 x

Lexi 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Omg I feel the same it’s really freaking me out it feels like the implants just guna slip out xxx

Menu
    +1

@jonesyc I was walking around like the Hunchback of Notre Dame for quite a while after my strapping came off. It’s natural and you get used to the weight of your boobs and one day all of a sudden they became yours and start feeling like a part of you! Happy healing xxx

Regina 38
    38p
    Menu

I’m the same, you’re definitely not the only one and I also walk around hunched over, scared of opening up my incisions haha xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.