12 DPO whats wrong with my boob?:( Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Anyone else had this?! Since having my plasters off I’ve noticed on my left breast that i have boob under my scar unlike my right one and I literally can’t look at it without crying, i feel botched ???? And im just hoping it will go away, the thought of having to go for surgery again to fix it is hell im actually regretting getting my boobs done 🙁 seeing my surgeon Thursday but I’m worried everyone’s just telling me they’re fine because thats what i want to hear :/ 30aa pre op

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Did u have overs or unders and what size ? I would try not to worry but I’m the same I freak out about anything wait and see what your surgeon says. X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had unders between 250 and 290cc not sure which he used in the end, I’ll be asking Thursday, thank you i hope its nothing, I’m a massive worrier too x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’ve seen others post about this too, when they drop the scars end up back in the crease again, don’t panic!!!

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Hi Kelsey, i can’t see very clearly from the pic but does it look like your breast has a line of swelling under your incisions? Asthough your implant is lower than your natural breast crease?
    You might have overgranulation, i freaked out a bit when i got it (mines been there nearly 3 weeks) it’s your body over-healing, it makes the incision appear to be much higher than the crease, i will post pics of mine to hopefuly put your mind at rest i hope thats all it is, maybe contact your nurse if your really worried so she can check you over xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu
    +1

This was about 2 weeks ago i will post a new pic later x

Attachments:
    Wendy 5
    5p
    Menu

Looks quite normal! Don’t worry so much!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yeah its like my implant is below my scar exactly like you described, thank you I’m relieved now I’ve seen this, i try not to worry but I’ve got bad anxiety and this experience is wayyy different to what I thought it would be x

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Way different for me too huni but at the end of the day it is quite invasive surgery and for some it can be quite a recovery physicaly and emotionaly, mine has cleared up allot on one side but not on the other, my scars are still sitting much higher than they should be but ive kept in contact with my nurse and my GP has checked it (obviously my nurse offered to book me straight in for it looked at but i had a GP appointment for something else so just asked him to have a look he said it was nothing to worry about) i have my 6 week check on monday anyway so not overly worrying, my incisions are fully healed so just hoping they sit where they should once the tissue has receeded, heres a pic from tonight, hope you are healing well apart from that issue xxx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Try again

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.