12 post op question Started by: Ellie

• Author
    279p
    Menu

So I’m 12 days post op now. All the pains have gone apart from the back ache I’m left with lol. Boobs have dropped a little and have deffo got softer.
    Just wondering about the swelling. Would all my swelling be gone at this point? I was wearing the 34D asda sports bra but it’s getting loose on top of the cups and straps now so think I need a new size. Would I go down a back size and stick with D or go back to a 32 and get C cup? I hope the swelling has gone fully now because I really don’t want them to get any smaller lol they seem the smallest 375 I’ve seen!xx

Eilish 27
    27p
    Menu

My bras were feeling loose so I went and got meausured for a sports bra today cos I just had no idea what to get. If you go to m&s they’ll be able to help 🙂 mine have seriously shrunk aswell hope they just have a lot of changing to do and they arent going to keep getting smaller xx

Alia 11
    11p
    Menu

Hey Ellie and Eilish!

I’m also 12 days PO. My boobs seem small with a top on but big when naked lol. They’re still very hard and haven’t dropped but pain is gone. Just my stitches hurt tbh. Some days they seem to have grown and feel bigger other days I think they’re softening. I think from previous posts other ladies have said theirs has changed a lot over the following weeks. I think best would be to get measured properly so you can get the right size and best support for this stage xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.