12 week check (nearly) and dreading it! Started by: Laura

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Surgeons visit tomorrow, just shy of 12 weeks as I want to speak to him about lack of fullness in left breast and asymmetry but I’m bloody dreading it! I don’t want to come across as ungrateful plus I’m sceptical of his response as I’m hoping that as things weren’t picked up pre op he won’t charge me for any follow up procedures 😐 …. Fingers crossed I guess..xx

Laura -1
    -1p
    Menu

Yea that’s another thing that bother’s me trying to squeeze answers from him lol….Yea add away babe 🙂 xx

anna 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah he doesn’t elaborate too much does he, but don’t come away still wanting to know more!! Good luck!! Thanks will add u now xx

Laura -1
    -1p
    Menu

Lol No I’m gonna do my best to probe him… :O lol I’ve even typed my Qs that I want to ask… That’s how worried I am lol I thought a monologue may be best lmao xx

anna 1
    1p
    Menu

Ahhh well done, good plan!! Just had a peek at your pics and they r a lovely pair u got there Hun, i think we always pick holes in our own boobs…but to me yours look fab…good size and the creases look equal don’t they. Anyway hope he clears up any issues u have xxx

Laura -1
    -1p
    Menu

Aww Thank you….. I’ve just peeked at yours and there lovely and natural looking!, really nice babe 😉 …….Yea my fella thinks I am being picky…. but as a woman ya can’t help it though can ya lol …Yea my creases are equal just wish they would be a bit lighter although I haven’t been using oil on them so could be my fault there lol
    Thanks for your replies Hun 😀 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.