12 weeks check with mr traynor Started by: Emma 22.4.2014

• Author

Hi ladies not been on here for a while went for my 12 week check on Wednesday with mr traynor x still one up one down he said they will settle but his door is always open if I’m not happy xx took some pics today but deleted them as I can see it more than ever x was hoping to get my pics but no they had not printed them off x got to say this is the care I received from mya 1 st visit with my PC fine booked in for my op and to see surgeon the following week x meeting with traynor given sizes and pickled my implant x booked in for my pre op x had my op no phone call until day after my op from nurse as my PC on holiday x 1 week nurse appointment 2 week nurse appointment for stitches trimmed then appointment made for 12 weeks x no email to confirm appointment like usual xx emailed my PC as I couldn’t remember info xx said she would get back to me didn’t x had to ring the clinic to find out details x went for 12 week check and got no photos even though the nurse had assured me I would get them forms signed and everything mr traynor even said to ask for my photos from reception xx . My PC was there the other night and when she found out my pics weren’t in my file her answer was did you not take any before pics xx the best thing about this whole thing was mr traynor and Preston the rest has been poor xxxx sorry but it’s the truth xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.