12 weeks post op update 375HP unders Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +2

So I’m exacfly 12 weeks post op tomorrow, can’t believe how fast it’s gone. Never thought I would say it but I’ve already forgot I’ve had my boobs done! Back to doing everything not a single pain or complication which I am so grateful for & just had my first holiday with my new twins! ?

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu
    +2

theyre looking amazing!! How long before they started to feel like your boobs and started to feel like real boobs? xx

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu
    +2

They look amazing! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks girls, they’re soft now and have alot of movement in them I can basically push them together completely so that’s nice coz they literally are like two rocks at first haha! They’ve felt like my own for about a month now, I can’t believe how quickly they settled! Xxx

Jessica 6
    6p
    Menu

They look amazing :)! Can’t wait to be at this stage xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

It comes round so fast @jesssieb how far post op are you? I never thought I would say they felt like my own! Xxx

Hannah 1
    1p
    Menu

How big did you go?? I am obsessed!! Do you have any front pics? Xx

Shannon 10
    10p
    Menu

your boobs are amazing! i would love mine to look like this, what size were you before and what cc did you have?? xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls, I was 34a before my op. I’m now 32DD ? I had 375 HP unders. I have a couple on my profile of front view ☺️ Xxxx

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

Ahh yay! Looking forward to reaching 12 weeks!! I had HP 375cc partials from a 32a and already measuring 32DD, hopefully mine will stay that way and soften like yours!! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.