12 weeks progress Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hey ladies,
    Thought I’d upload a photo of what mine look like in clothing! I promise to take a photo tonight before bed of what they look like when they are unleashed!
    Xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Trying to upload x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

they look amazing!! What size was you before and what are you now? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look ace! I got 480 uhp overs today and they’re spilling out of my top trying to escape lol. Xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I was a 32B empty C and I have 350cc high profile overs :)!
    Forever trying to escape aren’t they! I hate wearing a bra all the time now lol I’m like just let them be freeeee hahahaa xxx

Mstw 9
    9p
    Menu

They look great! X

Menu

They look great Hun xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

That ls beauties xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I know what you mean. I keep unhooking the first couple of hooks on my macom to let them breathe! Naughty but my new boobies are trying to escape lol. Xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Haha when I had them first done I was so scared to let them loose! 3 months later and I’m trying to keep them under control ?? the journey is interesting but the best thing I’ve ever done! Hope you enjoy your new ladies xx

Staycey 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Who did yours? I’m waiting to see Mr Traynor and trying to find his art lol. Thanks

Sarah 20
    20p
    Menu

They look amazzzzzing! You must be so happy! Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I had Dr Simon Smith I went with Harley medical! Xx
    Thank you xxx

Emma 35
    35p
    Menu

Emma… Make sure ur covered with HM… Get all ur paper work and keep it safe!!!

I had them 12yrs ago and got PiPS and had a NIGHTMARE with them in the last 3grs, told me they had burned my records when I asked for them for my revision to get PiPs out!!! Also refused to do a re aug for free after I got a capsular contraction! MYA cover this, which is the main reason I chose MYA. Surgeons are good at HM but company is diabolical! Although I’ve heard they taken over by someone else now. Doesn’t change the fact that they ruined so many peoples lives!

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Oh bloody hell! I’ve had loads of friends go with Harley medical over the years and they’ve had no problems! Thanks for the heads up thou! I have all my paperwork stored together anyway & they use mentor implants now 🙂

Alex 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Hope you don’t mind me adding you, I have booked with Harley too x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.