121 finance.. Started by: Amy Marsh

• Author

Hi girls

I applied for finance with 121 and my PC on Tuesday evening, my PC said she would call Wednesday and I still haven’t heard anything. Called today at lunch and she never phoned back. Has anyone else had the same problem? I’m guessing I have been declined as they haven’t rushed to call me back!

Thanks 🙂

Lauren
    0p
    Menu

Hi 🙂

I wouldn’t assume you have been declined…it may have taken longer if there was an issue but my PC said that they do all they can to get the applications approved and it might just be taking longer for some other reason? Or, as in my case with a few bits, they are just slow at getting back to you. Good luck though! x

Menu

Thanks Lauren!

Vicky
    0p
    Menu

Have you heard back yet? I put mine in on Thursday and still nothing! x

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

121 can take from minutes to days i think it depends on your pc i have a bad credit history and got an answer within minutes others have still been waiting a week so it is normal..i put a large deposit down like i was paying most in cash xx

Menu

Hi again, still no phone call. I am promised a phone call tomorrow as my PC was off today. Fingers crossed will be good news seems like a hell of a long time to have to wait! X

Helen
    0p
    Menu

I rang my pc the day after I found out I wouldnt wait about ring them xx

Menu

They called yesterday and are wanting 3 months bank statement and ID…. Is this a good sign????????

Helen
    0p
    Menu

I had to do it 2 am I got it =) fingers crossed xx

Menu

Woohoo! Fingers crossed! Thanks 🙂

Menu

Still waiting yet again 🙁

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.