13 days post op and one looks bigger than the other :( Started by: Lou

• Author
    7p
    Menu

13 days post op and always thought one was a little bigger but now I can see it even more do you think it’s because one is dropping?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jay 36
    36p
    Menu

@louisescooper, mine are the same and I’m 18 days PO, picture below, my left muscle feels much tighter though so I think it’s just taking longer to drop than the other! Yours look really good though and it should catch up eventually.

Attachments:
    Lou 7
    7p
    Menu

Yours look really good! You can’t notice that much. Looks like one needs to drop a little more.
    I’m a bit disappointed as I thing mine look really different one looks high and bigger and the other looks a bit deflated. Hope it changes.

Lauren 20
    20p
    Menu

@louisecooper your tan is making it look worse than it is I think if it’s worrying you keep an eye on it if it starts getting painful then ring the nurse treat them as two separate operations for the healing as they both heal at different paces x

Lou 7
    7p
    Menu

Think you might be right Lauren as in this pic it don’t seem as bad

Attachments:
    Jay 36
    36p
    Menu

Looks completely different in that picture, they look pretty much identical in that one!! I find mine don’t look that much dissimilar in person but when I take a picture it really highlights the differences.

Aimee 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I think they both look fantastic thou from everything I’ve read and people I’ve spoken too it takes some time for them to settle try not to worry girls .xx

Katrina 18
    18p
    Menu

Hi girls…mine are the same as yours. ..I’m still in quite a bit of pain 13 days p.o. my left looked smaller first but now it’s the other way round….you can’t really tell until a few months down the line x

Lou 7
    7p
    Menu

I’m 13 days po too and still got a bit of pain. Had to lift the baby today I done it Carefully then was a bit achy in my left side so I’m having to get someone to have he baby again tomorrow.

Molly 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Lou. I’m 15 days post op with 325 as well. One of mine is definitely dropping quicker. The other one will catch up though. I’d say give yourself the full 6 weeks to get the full outcome. Xx

Jennifer 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Mine are the same but just remember they’re never going to be identical! Every girl has one boob slightly bigger than the other. Remember sisters not twins 🙂 xxx

Lou 7
    7p
    Menu

Thanks girls you’ve made me feel loads better I kept looking at them every morning after a shower he king the size lol but I know I should just give them time to heal 🙂 can’t wait to go bra shopping

myamoderator 138
    138p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies
    The below Ask and expert MYA blog might help put your mind at rest, it is important to be patient and to treat each breast as a separate procedure as they will heal at different rates.

http://www.mya.co.uk/mya_space/4556/

Love MYA Mod
    x

Jay 36
    36p
    Menu
    +1

@myamoderator thanks for the link this is really useful.

@louisecooper
    this should put your mind at rest x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.